This fatal virus hits the whole world since its discovery in China in 2019. Now that it is considered as pandemic, it is vital to know immediately if someone is infected by this coronavirus.
The spread of COVID-19 is pretty fast that you might even not feel it and pass the virus over to others thru close contact or through droplets by coughing. That's why we must know what are the symptoms of this disease.
READ: Flattening Curve: Why Staying Home Can Stop Coronavirus
Here are the early signs of COVID-19 as per Ministry of Health Singapore:
RECOGNIZING THE SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 FROM DAY TO DAY
DAY 1-31. Symptoms similar to colds.
2. Mild throat pain.
3. No fever, not tired. Still consume food and drink as normal.
DAY 41. Throat little bit painful, body feels like drunk.
2. Voice becoming sore.
3. Body temperature around 36.5°.
4. Beginning of disturbance on eating habit.
6. Mild diarrhea
DAY 51. Throat pain and sore voice
2. Mild body heatiness. Body temperature btw 36.5°-36.7°.
3. Weak body and feeling joints pain.
DAY 61. Beginning of mild fever with temperature around 37°
2. Dry cough
3. Throat pain while eating, swallowing food or talking.
4. Exhausted and nausea
5. Difficulty in breathing occasionally
6. Fingers feeling pain
7. Diarrhea and vommitting
DAY 71. Higher fever from 37.4°-37.8°
2. Coughing incessantly with phlegm.
3. Body pain and headache.
4. Worsening diarrhea.
DAY 81.Fever around 38° or above 38°
2. Breathing difficulties, everytime breathing, chest feels heavy.
3. Coughing incessantly.
4. Headaches, joints becoming lame and buttock pain.
DAY 91. Symptoms remain unchanged but becoming worst
2. Worsening fever
4. Difficulties in breathing and have to struggle hard to breath.
READ: 5 tips on how to avoid viral infections (without the need of alcohol or mask)
At this stage, blood test and chest x-ray need to be conducted immediately.
This can be a good reference but at any point of time, if do not feel well, should consult medical doctor immediately.
COVID-19 PANDEMIC: 5 Positive Things We Should Appreciate Instead Of Being Afraid
1. Para kang may sipon.
2. Masakit lalamunan.
3. walang lagnat, hindi pagod. Nakakakain, nakakainom, parang normal lang.
1. Sobrang sakit lalamunan, para ka ng lasing malakas ang hilo.
3. May sinat.
4. walang gana kumain.
1. Sakit lalamunan at paos
2. May sinat
3. mahina katawan at masakit kasukasuan
2. tuyong ubo....walang plema
3. masakit maglunok...hirap na kumain.
4. pagod at hilo
5. hirap huminga
6. masakit mga daliri
7. pagtatae at pagsusuka
2. ubo may plema
3. sakit katawan at masakit ulo
4. malala na pagtatae
1.mataas na lagnat
2. sobrang hirap na huminga, parang may nakadagan
3. ubo ng ubo
4. sakit ulo, kasukasuan... nanghihina na
1. ganun pa rin kaso palala ng palala na
2. mas malalang lagnat
3.mas malalang ubo
4. sobrang hirap na huminga...naghahabol na.
- 'Don't panic' says US woman who recovered from coronavirus
- Code Red Sub-Level 2: Duterte announces ‘community quarantine’ vs. COVID-19
- Metro Manila vs NCR - are they different or the same?
- LIST: Cities & Municipalities in Metro Manila (NCR)
- WHO declares coronavirus outbreak as pandemic
- How to avoid COVID-19? Avoid touching 'MEN'
- Coronavirus cases hit 100,000 globally
- 10 Things To Know About Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Malacañang: Hoarders of masks, alcohol will be arrested
- WHO: 70% of Covid-19 infections in China have recovered
This article is written up in support to spread awareness for COVID-19 cases in the Philippines.