Apply for DOST-SEI Junior Level Science Scholarship now!
Students in their third year of college can also apply for the Junior Level Science Scholarship Program. They must be enrolled in a DOST-SEI priority S&T course at any identified university.
See more DOST Scholarship Programs
DOST-SEI Junior Level Science Scholarship Benefits
Accepted applicants can get ₱80,000 - ₱120,000 per year.
Applicants must have a GWA of at least 83% or its equivalent from the first semester of their first year to the first semester of their second year in college.
Junior Level Science Scholarship Requirements
- Natural-born Filipino citizen
- In good health and of good moral character
- Have not taken any previous DOST-SEI examination or have taken the DOST-SEI Undergraduate Examination but did not qualify for the scholarship
- Qualifier for the DOST-SEI Undergraduate Scholarship but did not avail of the award
- Junior Level Science Scholarship Requirements
- Certificate of Good Moral Character (Form C)
- Certificate of Good Health (Form D)
- Certificate of Program of Study and Year Level (Form E)
- Certificate of Residency (Form F)
- Applicant/Parent Declaration (Form I)
- Applicant’s Certification (Form H)
- Recent passport-size picture
- Birth Certificate
- Parent/s recent Income Tax Return / W2 / Employment Contract for OFW / BIR Cert. of Exemption from Filing of ITR / Brgy. Cert. of Indigency
- Notarized Affidavit of Guardianship
- Official transcript of records/True copy of grades
How to Apply for a Junior Level Science Scholarship?
Once you have all your documentary requirements and scanned photos, register for the JLSS E-Application.
- Sign up with your valid email address.
- Access the link from your email and accomplish the Eligibility Module. You’ll get notified if you are not eligible for this scholarship program.
- After accomplishing the form and submitting your documents, submit your application.
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
Other Scholarship Programs in the Philippines
- CHED Scholarship
- TESDA Scholarships
- DOST Scholarships
- GSIS Scholarship
- SM Foundation Scholarship
- Ayala Foundation Scholarship
- Metrobank Foundation Scholarship
- Gokongwei Brothers Foundation Scholarship
- Megaworld Foundation Scholarship
- MVP Academic Achievement Award
- DOH Pre-Service Scholarship Program
- L.A.N.I. Scholarship
Also check out my list of College and Postgraduate Scholarships in the Philippines