Get a FREE Butao King on your birth month when you dine in at Ramen Nagi. Butao is the traditional tonkotsu ramen made with a milky, thick pork soup.
This is one to try and savor if you’re a Ramen Nagi first-timer. Fun fact—the word ‘buta’ means pork and the added ‘o’ means king, hence, ‘pork king.’
LOOKING FOR FOOD VOUCHERS?
Here are the latest discounts and promos from different restaurants and food stores in the Philippines:
How to Avail Ramen Nagi FREE Butao King on Your Birthday / Birth month?
Celebrants must be physically present and present their official ID with date of birth, accompanied by at least two (2) full-paying customers who will each order either, Butao King, Red King, Green King, Black King, Wonder Kakuni King & Limited Kings of the Month.
Birthday Promo is for dine-in only during your birth month and can be availed multiple times within the birth month, but only one transaction per day per branch. 🍜
Find the nearest Ramen Nagi in your area here: List of Ramen Nagi Branches in Metro Manila
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
SEE OTHER PROMOS
- Yellow Cab 2 Pizzas for P499
- Get up to 80% discount when you book via Agoda!
- Get a ₱150 discount after you sign up with Klook
- Jollibee Crispy Bucket of Fries
- Andok's Litson Baka
- Ministrop Fried Chicken
- Dunkin' Donuts Bucket of Munchkins
- Dunkin' Donuts Purple Yam (Ube) Munchkins
- KFC's Buttered Fried Chicken
- Max's Chicken-All-You-Can is back!
- PERSIAN AVENUE: Shawarma that is handy delicious!
- BRICK BURGER: Where you can eat Lego in the Philippines
- Treat yourself with McDonald's Dreamy Delights
- Krispy Kreme’s Bacon and Cheese Doughnut: Comfort in Every Bite!
- Selecta Strawberries N' Creme
- The Original Lumpia Shanghai Got Bigger!