Traveling by bus is one of the convenient and the cheapest ways in the Philippines. To make it more accessible to many, the country has several numbers of bus terminals scattered in its capital region and to its first class cities like Cebu, Davao, Baguio to name some. These bus ports are our gateways to the different routes and destinations in the country.
Here are some of the most utilized bus ports and terminals in the Philippines:
Cubao Bus Terminals
Cubao is the commercial heart of Quezon City, at the intersection of EDSA and Aurora Boulevard. While long overshadowed by North EDSA with its large malls, the district's status as the traditional shopping center of Quezon City never dies.
Cubao is also known as a huge transport hub for different major provincial bus companies in the Philippines.
Bus Operators: Genesis, DLTB, Victory Liner, Partas, JoyBus, JAM Liner, Five Star, Baliwag, Dominion, CODA Lines, Superlines, Raymond, Bicol Isarog, RSL, Penafrancia, Pintados, etc. [ Find Available Bus Tickets ]
Araneta Bus PortAraneta bus terminal was opened last March of 2017 with a passenger capacity of 6,000 up to 12,000. The terminal was owned and operated by Araneta City, Incorporated and is located at General Romulo Avenue within barangay of Socorro, Quezon City.
Araneta bus terminal is currently providing the following services like bus trips and jeepney trips for different locations.
Bus Operators: Philtranco, DLTB, Ceres [ Find Available Bus Tickets ]
Buendia Bus Terminal
One of the main transportation hubs in Pasay is the Buendia Bus Terminal along Taft Avenue. It’s pretty busy because the area accommodates three major bus lines.
Bus Operators: DLTB, Jam Liner, JAC Liner, Batangas Bus, etc. [ Find Available Bus Tickets ]
Cebu South Bus Terminal
To fully experience Cebu, one must also explore Oslob and Moalboal. Getting to Southern Cebu has always been straightforward thanks to Cebu City’s South Bus Terminal (CSBT). Although many improvements can be made at this transportation hub, it gets you where you need to go.
The South Bus Terminal is your gateway to southern Cebu and beyond. Travelers can also ride buses bound for nearby islands and provinces.
Pasay Bus Terminal
There are several bus terminals located in the south of Metro Manila. One of the more popular transport hubs is the Pasay bus terminal. Just like its Sampaloc counterpart, the Pasay bus terminal does not refer to one specific departure point.
Multiple bus operators have their own dedicated terminal in Pasay. The terminals are close to one another so it might be a little confusing to tell which one is which.
Bus Operators: Philtranco, DLTB, Victory Liner, Partas, CUL Transport, Ceres, Elvavil, Bicol Isarog, Five Star, CISCO, Saulog Transit, etc. [ Find Available Bus Tickets ]
Taguig Integrated Terminal Exchange (TITX)
The Taguig ITX (TITX) project is a six-story building on a 5.57-hectare area inside the Food Terminal, Inc. (FTI) compound and will connect passengers from the Laguna-Batangas areas to other transport hubs. It will host the provincial buses going to and coming from South Luzon, Bicol, the Visayas, and Mindanao.
The project will provide bays and parking for 1,200 public utility buses and vehicles. Upon completion, Taguig ITX is expected to house around 4,000 buses and accommodate 160,000 passengers daily. It will feature a pedestrian walkway connection to the Philippine National Railways (PNR) FTI station and the proposed subway system and will house a passenger concourse, a centralized ticketing area, and business establishments.
Status: Under construction
Parañaque Integrated Terminal Exchange (PITX)
The Parañaque Integrated Terminal Exchange is the first “land port” of its kind. Although the Araneta Center Bus Port is also a transportation hub, the PITX is much larger with 4.5 hectares—making it the largest bus terminal in the country. Due to its enormous space, the PITX can accommodate a maximum of 200,000 people.
Aside from provincial buses, other modes of transport are available such as jeeps, UX Express vans, PUVs, PUJs, and shuttles. The PITX also houses office spaces and commercial establishments. It’s goal is to be all in one terminal. Here’s everything you need to know about the PITX, including commute directions, operating hours, contact details, and more.
Bus Operators: DLTB, P2P Bus, Jasper Jeans, Saulog Transit, Cavite Bus, etc [ Find Available Bus Tickets ]
Santa Rosa Laguna’s Integrated Terminal (SRIT)
Santa Rosa Laguna’s Integrated Terminal (SRIT) was born out of the goal to decongest EDSA by relocating bus terminals outside of Metro Manila. Although the provincial bus ban along EDSA is no longer in effect, this transport terminal in Laguna still operates to provide commuters with routes to different cities and provinces.
Bus Operators: Ceres, Philtranco, DLTB
North Luzon Express Terminal Exchange (North ITX)
The North Luzon Express Terminal (abbreviated as NLET or North ITX) is a transport hub for passengers traveling to and from Northern Luzon. Provincial buses will terminate trips at integrated terminals such as the NLET where other transportation options are available to enter Metro Manila. It serves to connect NCR to Northern Luzon while easing traffic conditions in the country’s capital city.
List of Bus Terminals in Metro Manila
ALABANG (Muntinlupa) [ Find Available Bus Tickets ]
MONUMENTO (Caloocan) [ Find Available Bus Tickets ]
CIRCUIT (Makati) [ Find Available Bus Tickets ]
- Circuit Makati Transport Terminal
CUBAO (Quezon City) [ Find Available Bus Tickets ]
- Alps Terminal Cubao
- Baliwag Transit Terminal Cubao
- Daet Express Terminal Cubao
- Dagupan Bus Terminal Cubao
- DLTB Bus Terminal Cubao
- Dominion Bus Lines Terminal Cubao
- ES Transport Terminal Cubao
- Five Star Terminal Cubao
- Genesis + Joy Bus Terminal Cubao
- GV Florida Bus Terminal Cubao
- Jac Liner Terminal Cubao
- JAM Liner Terminal Cubao
- Lucena Lines Terminal Cubao
- Partas Bus Terminal Cubao
- Philtranco Terminal Cubao
- Raymond Transportation Terminal Cubao
- Santrans Terminal Cubao
- Solid North Transit Terminal Cubao
- Superlines Bus Terminal Cubao
- Victory Liner Terminal Cubao
BUENDIA-TAFT (Pasay) [ Find Available Bus Tickets ]
- BBL Biñan Bus Lines Transport System Terminal
- DLTB Bus Terminal Buendia Taft
- DLTB Bus Terminal EDSA-Tramo
- DLTB Bus Terminal Pasay Main
- Five Star Terminal Pasay
- Genesis Bus Terminal Pasay
- Greenstar Express Terminal Pasay
- Jac Liner Terminal Gil Puyat
- JAM Liner Terminal Buendia
- Partas Bus Terminal Pasay
- Philtranco Terminal Pasay
- Southwest Interim Provincial Terminal HK Sun Plaza
- Victory Liner Terminal Pasay
ERMITA-STA. CRUZ-SAMPALOC (Manila) [ Find Available Bus Tickets ]
- Genesis Bus Terminal Avenida
- Park N´ Ride Lawton
- Philippine Rabbit Bus Terminal Avenida Manila
- Southern Cross Shuttle Manila
- Swagman Fly The Bus Manila
NORTH EDSA (Quezon City) [ Find Available Bus Tickets ]
- SM City North EDSA Bus Terminal
SWIPT (Parañaque) [ Find Available Bus Tickets ]
- Southwest Integrated Provincial Terminal (SWIPT)
SM MALL OF ASIA [ Find Available Bus Tickets ]
- MOA North Transportation Terminal
- MOA South Transportation Terminal
TRINOMA (Quezon City) [ Find Available Bus Tickets ]
- TriNoma Public Transport Terminal
SOON: I will update this blog with bus terminals from each provinces in the Philippines.
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
How To Book a Trip / Reserve a Ticket
Here's a step-by-step guide on how you can get a ticket or check available trips online:
- Go to this link and INPUT the origin and destination in the search box (eg. Manila - Baguio)
- Input the dates of your desired arrival.
- Choose if it is One-way or Return trip.
- Choose the number of seats you wish to book or reserve
- Then click Find Tickets to search for the available trips
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN MANILA
OTHER TRANSPORTATION INFO IN PH
- List of Bus Companies with Provincial Routes
- Metro Manila Bus Transit Map
- List of Ferry Operators in the Philippines
- List of Airlines in the Philippines
- List of Airports in the Philippines
- List of Railways and Metro Rail Lines in the Philippines
- List of Major Roads in Metro Manila
provincial bus terminal provincial bus terminal near me bus terminal floor plan transport terminal in the philippines bus terminal names manila to cavite bus terminal bus terminal design cubao bus terminal today
Let us know your thoughts!