Here's a detailed and complete bus route and schedule guide for PARTAS Cubao Terminal.
Partas Bus or the Partas Transportation Company, Incorporated is a bus transportation company in the Philippines. They have been transporting passengers since 1989 to key destinations in the NCR and Ilocos regions such as Laoag, Vigan, La Union, Abra, Pagudpud, and San Jose.
|Partas Bus Routes in the Philippines|
In the present, they also have services for freight and passenger transport to the Cordilleras in Baguio and Abra, and extending to Occidental Mindoro, Bicol Region, and Naga City. They also provide chartered service for tour groups.
Partas Bus has three terminals conveniently located in Metro Manila. These are the Partas Bus Terminal Sampaloc, Partas Cubao, and Partas Bus Terminal Pasay.
In this guide, I list all bus trips from Partas Cubao Terminal including schedule and fares.
Here are some things you might consider bringing with you for your day tour / adventure:
- Stylish face mask
- Water container/tumbler to rehydrate
- Sunscreen for skin protection
- Goggles for swimming or snorkeling
- Travel backpack / luggage
- Reusable vacuum storage packs
- Selfie stick
- Acion cam
- Camping tent
- WiFi kit
- Power bank
Shopee is my go-to app for things I needed like the ones above. If you'd like discounts and vouchers, you may get the best offers here:
Partas Type of Buses
Partas Bus offers a wide range of accommodation types from regular to airconditioned luxury bus accommodations.
Though the availability of these classes is often dependent on the route, here is a quick comparison of said accommodations:
- First Class Express: An airconditioned 48-seater bus with 4 seats in a row, and onboard television.
- Deluxe: An airconditioned 45-seater bus with 4 seats in a row, and onboard television.
- Super Deluxe: An airconditioned 28-seater bus with 3 seats in a row, wide reclining seats, longer legroom, and onboard comfort room and television.
- Luxury: An airconditioned 26-seater bus with 3 seats in a row, more comfortable reclinable seats, longer legroom, USB charging ports, individual bus tablets with games, movies, and music, and onboard comfort room and television.
Partas Bus Fares and Schedules
For fares and schedules, please use the search tool below or choose your route here.
Partas Cubao Terminal Departure Time
Cubao to Laoag, Ilocos Norte Daily Bus Trips
- 10:00AM, 5:00PM, 7:00PM, 8:00PM, 10:00PM [ Reserve a Ticket ]
Cubao to Candon City, Ilocos Norte Daily Bus Trips
- 8:00AM, 5:00PM, 10:00PM [ Reserve a Ticket ]
Cubao, Manila to Vigan, Ilocos Sur Daily Bus Trips
- 8:00AM, 5:00PM, 7:00PM, 8:00PM [ Reserve a Ticket ]
Cubao to La Union Daily Bus Trips
- 5:00PM [ Reserve a Ticket ]
Cubao to Bangued, Abra Daily Bus Trips
- 10:00PM [ Reserve a Ticket ]
Partas Cubao Bus Fares
- Cubao - Laoag, Ilocos Norte Luxury ₱1,152 [ Find Tickets ]
- Cubao - Vigan, Ilocos Sur Luxury ₱960 [ Find Tickets ]
- Cubao - Candon City, Ilocos Sur Luxury ₱816 [ Find Tickets ]
- Cubao - Sebay, La Union Luxury ₱648 [ Find Tickets ]
- Cubao - Bangued, Abra Super Deluxe ₱780+ [ Find Tickets ]
- Cubao - Laoag, Ilocos Norte Super Deluxe ₱936+ [ Find Tickets ]
- Cubao - Vigan, Ilocos Sur Super Deluxe ₱780+ [ Find Tickets ]
How To Book a Trip / Reserve a Ticket
Here's a step-by-step guide on how you can get a ticket or check available trips online:
- Go to this link and INPUT the origin and destination in the search box (eg. Manila - Baguio)
- Input the dates of your desired arrival.
- Choose if it is One-way or Return trip.
- Choose the number of seats you wish to book or reserve
- Then click Find Tickets to search for the available trips
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
How to get to Partas Bus Cubao Terminal?
Take the LRT-2 or MRT-3 train until the Araneta Center Cubao Station. From either stations, you can take a 5-10 minute walk to the Partas Bus Cubao terminal.
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN MANILA
Partas Cubao Bus Terminal
Address: 812 Aurora Blvd, Quezon City, Metro Manila
Tel. No.: +632 724 9820 / +63 917 819 3909 / +63 917 843 9394
Let us know your thoughts!