You can now get your government documents processed at Robinsons Malabon - Lingkod Pinoy Center!
Forget hopping from one city to the next to settle your monthly contributions to different government agencies or process your NBI clearance. Swing by Robinsons Malls Lingkod Pinoy Center and have peace of mind of never risking unnecessary exposure in different places. Now more than ever, it is imperative to manage social interactions.
About Lingkod Pinoy
The Lingkod Pinoy Center is one of the main reasons thousands flock to Robinsons Malls each day. Oblivious to the everyday shopper, the Lingkod Pinoy Center is a lifeline to millions of the Filipino workforce.
|Lingkod Pinoy Center
The first of its kind in the Philippines, the Lingkod Pinoy Center was established ahead of its time in 2011. The management of Robinsons Malls anticipated settling government dues and documents could become challenging, especially with the growing workforce in the city.
Since its inception a decade ago, Filipinos have had the convenience of completing their government transactions inside a single, highly organized nucleus. Access multiple government agencies in one space and then do other errands and activities after.
Government Satellite Offices at Lingkod Pinoy Center
Here are the following government satellite offices serving processes and payments at a Lingkod Pinoy Center:
- PAG-IBIG FUND
- SSS (Social Security System)
- DFA (Department of Foreign Affairs)
- GSIS (Government Service Insurance System)
- PHLPOST (Philippine Postal Corporation)
- LRA (Land Registration Authority)
- NBI (National Bureau of Investigation)
- LTO (Land Transportation Office)
- PSA (Philippine Statistics Authority)
- PhilSys (Philippine Identification System)
- COMELEC (Commission on Elections)
- PRC (Professional Regulation Commission)
- Quezon City Business Center
- TIEZA (Tourism Infrastructure and Enterprise Zone Authority)
- TESDA (Technical Education and Skills Development Authority)
- DTI (Department of Trade and Industry)
- POEA (Philippine Overseas Employment Administration)
- SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission)
- OWWA (Overseas Workers Welfare Administration)
- Bureau of Immigration
- The Philippine Red Cross
- Go Negosyo
- Different LGUs such as the Office of the Senior Citizens Affair/PWD/Disability department
Robinsons Malabon Lingkod Pinoy Center
In this guide, I list all government satellite offices operating at Robinsons Malabon.
Postal ID, courier
Location: Level 2
Operating Hours: 10:00AM - 5:00PM : Monday to Saturday
Contact Number: 0920-978-2389
Membership status verification, Inquiry, E-4 Transactions, Password reset online account, Maternity Notification
Location: Level 2
Operating Hours: 10:00AM - 12:00NN : Tuesday to Friday
Contact Number: 8364-7466
Philippine RED CROSS RT-PCR
Saliva collection site
Operating Hours: 10:00AM - 4:00PM : Tuesday to Sunday
MDR, PhilHealth ID
Location: Level 2
Operating Hours: 10:00AM - 5:00PM : Monday to Friday
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILAKlook.com
About Robinsons Malabon
Robinsons Malabon is located along Governor Pascual Avenue corner Crispin Street, Tinajeros, Malabon City. It is strategically located near educational institutions, school, churches, and residential areas.
Mallers can look forward to shopping in different fashion retail stores, specialty shops, food outlets, as well as enjoy the amusement center. This two-level shopping mall also houses anchor stores Handyman, Robinsons Appliances, Robinsons Supermarket and Daiso Japan.
How to get to Robinsons Malabon
If you are looking to visit the Lingkod Pinoy Center - Robinsons Malabon for processing your government documents, here are some public transportation commute options available for you:
By PUB & PUJs
There's a few public utility vehicles that have routes going to and passing by Robinsons Metro East. Here are the bus and jeepney routes:
- Lapu-Lapu / Samson Road Intersection, Malabon City
- Paliwas Road / Pedro B Jacinto Street Intersection, Obando
The nearest stops to Robinsons Malabon are the following:
- Tinajeros Market, Gov. W. Pascual Avenue, Malabon City is 321 meters away, 5 min walk.
- Malabon High School, M. D. Del Pilar, Malabon City is 745 meters away, 10 min walk.
For those who are bringing own vehicle, you can follow directions from Google Maps or Waze. Pay parking is available at the mall.
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN MANILA
Other Lingkod Pinoy Centers in the Philippines
- Robinsons Galleria
- Robinsons Place Manila
- Robinsons Novaliches
- Robinsons Las Pinas
- Robinsons Angeles
- Robinsons Place Ilocos
- Robinsons Malolos
- Robinsons Place Santiago
- Robinsons Place Imus
- Robinsons Place Lipa
- Robinsons Place Palawan
- Robinsons Place Sta. Rosa
- Robinsons Place Dasmarinas
- Robinsons Place Naga
- Robinsons Place Bacolod
- Robinsons Galleria Cebu
- Robinsons Place Iloilo
- Robinsons Place Dumaguete
- Robinsons Place Tacloban
- Robinsons Place Butuan
- Robinsons Cagayan De Oro
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please let us know by leaving a message in the comment box below.