Here's a detailed and complete bus guide for Victory Liner Cubao to Bolinao route.
Victory Liner is one of the biggest provincial bus companies in the country, operating several routes from Metro Manila to Northern Luzon destinations and back.
One of Victory Liner's terminals in the Philippines is found in Cubao, the busiest and the mostly known bus terminal in the country.
|Victory Liner Cubao Terminal|
In this guide, I list all bus trips from Victory Liner Cubao Terminal to Bolinao, Pangasinan.
To plan ahead, read my complete BOLINAO TRAVEL GUIDE.
WHAT TO BRING FOR BOLINAO
Here are some things you might consider bringing with you for your day tour / adventure:
- Stylish face mask
- Water container/tumbler to rehydrate
- Sunscreen for skin protection
- Goggles for swimming or snorkeling
- Stylish Swimsuit
- Travel backpack / luggage
- Reusable vacuum storage packs
- Selfie stick
- Waterproof phone case
- Acion cam
- Camping tent
- WiFi kit
- Power bank
Shopee is my go-to app for things I needed like the ones above. If you'd like discounts and vouchers, you may get the best offers here:
Victory Liner Cubao Bus to Bolinao, Pangasinan
For fares and schedules, please use the search tool below or choose your route here.
Powered by 12Go system
Cubao - Bolinao, Pangasinan Regular Aircon Bus (via Dau) Departure time
- Morning Daily Trips [ Reserve a Ticket ]
2:00AM, 5:30AM, 6:30AM, 7:30AM, 8:30AM, 9:30AM, 10:30AM, 11:30AM
- Afternoon Daily Trips [ Reserve a Ticket ]
- Evening Daily Trips [ Reserve a Ticket ]
6:30PM, 9:30PM, 10:30PM
Note: SAME DAY RESERVATION (depending on bus availability)
Bolinao - Cubao Regular Aircon Bus (via Dau) Departure time
Note: NO RESERVATION (first come - first serve)
To see more routes, I have a complete list of Manila - Pangasinan Bus Routes.
Victory Liner Bus Fare
Victory Liner Cubao Bus Terminal
Address: 683 EDSA, Brgy. Immaculate Concepcion, Cubao, Quezon City
Tel. No.: Ticket Booth - (02) 727-4534 / (02) 727-4646 Shipping - 0998-591-5057
Victory Liner Bolinao Bus Terminal
Address: Don Eusebio Cas St., Concordia, Bolinao, Pangasinan [ Google Maps ]
Victory Liner 24/7 Customer Service Hotlines
Landline: +632 8842 8679
How To Book a Trip / Reserve a Ticket
Here's a step-by-step guide on how you can get a ticket or check available trips online:
- Go to this link and INPUT the origin and destination in the search box (eg. Manila - Baguio)
- Input the dates of your desired arrival.
- Choose if it is One-way or Return trip.
- Choose the number of seats you wish to book or reserve
- Then click Find Tickets to search for the available trips
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Victory Liner Bus
- How do I get to the Victory Liner Cubao bus terminal?
Take the LRT-2 or MRT-3 train until the Araneta Center Cubao Station. From either stations, you can take a 10-15 minute walk to the Victory Liner bus terminal.
- How do I book Victory Liner bus tickets?
You can book Victory Liner one way and roundtrip bus tickets online with 12go.asia. Visit this link and select your routes, dates, and number of passengers.
- Do I get a fare discount or a promo rate as a student or senior with Victory Liner?
Student, Senior, and PWD discounts of 20% apply for tickets bought from the bus terminal only.
- What areas and provinces does Victory Liner serve?
Victory Liner operates trips to and from Manila, Pampanga, Baguio, Zambales, Tarlac, Pangasinan, Bataan, Isabela, Cagayan Valley, and Kalinga.
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
Travel Time to Bolinao
It takes 5 to 6 hours to travel from Manila to Bolinao. If you are traveling by bus, stopovers would be at Dau, Tarlac and Alaminos. Read my complete commuting guide to Bolinao for more details.
Upon reaching Bolinao town proper, you would have to take a tricycle in order to reach your hotel or resort.
Going to Bolinao, check out my list of 10 Resorts to Book in Bolinao, Pangasinan (Beachfront and With Pool)
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN MANILA
Tourist Spots to Visit in Bonlinao
- Saint James the Great Parish Church (BOLINAO)
- Cocos Beach Resort (ILOG MALINO)
- Rock View Beach (PATAR)
- Cape Bolinao Lighthouse (PATAR)
- Patar Beach (PATAR)
- The Enchanted Cave (PATAR)
There's a lot of tourist spots to see and visit in Pangasinan!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.