This place in Pangasinan is known for it's beautiful secluded islands such as Snake Island, Colibra Island and its famous Tambobong Beach.
In the early part of the 18th century, Dasol was just a part of a municipality which today comprises the municipalities of Mabini, Burgos and Dasol.
Dasol got its name from a medicinal herb called “dosol” which abounds in the area. The plants have oval leaves and green in color, which was commonly used to cure infected wounds. The Spaniards hardly pronounced “DOSOL” when spoken. The word sounded “DASOL”. It became its official name when it was created as a municipality.
WHAT TO BRING IN DASOL
Here are some things you might consider bringing with you for your day tour / adventure:
- Stylish face mask
- Water container/tumbler to rehydrate
- Sunscreen for skin protection
- Goggles for swimming or snorkeling
- Stylish Swimsuit / Rash Guard
- Roundie Beach Towel
- Sun Blocking Shawl
- Travel backpack / luggage
- Reusable vacuum storage packs
- Selfie stick
- Waterproof phone case
- Acion cam
- Camping tent
- WiFi kit
Shopee is my go-to app for things I needed like the ones above. If you'd like discounts and vouchers, you may get the best offers here:
PLACES TO VISIT IN DASOL, PANGASINAN
Here's a list of some of the tourist spots in Dasol, Pangasinan:
- Macalang White Beach, Osmeña White Beach
- Tambobong White Sand Beach
- Magunao Beach Colibra Island
- Balas Nagtaros Island
- Nalasin Island
- Polo Camaso
- Rongaab Cave
- Crocodile Island
- Noah’s Park, Salt Farms
Tambobong Beach is the premier kayaking, sup, snorkeling and camping recreational site in the Dasol Pangasinan, Philippines. Tambobong Adventure has been providing visitors and locals the opportunity to discover Tambobong by land and sea!
Colibra Island in Pangasinan is a short distance boat ride from Dasol beach which makes it an ideal island getaway trip.
THINGS TO DO IN DASOL
Dasol is a home to island adventure. Here are the things you can do while you are in Dasol:
- Beach bum and swimming
- Island hopping
- Cave visiting
- Appreciate the beauty of each island
- Visit Noah's Park and salt farm
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
HOW TO GET TO DASOL, PANGASINANTake a Five Star Bus ride from Cubao going to Alaminos, Pangasinan estimate fare is Php400+. From Alaminos, Pangasinan Victory Liner terminal, ride a Victory Liner going to Sta Cruz inform the driver/conductor to drop you off in Burgos Market. [ BOOK A BUS TICKET ]
At the Burgos Market hire a trike going to Tambobong the fee is negotiable but the regular fee is Php300.00 good for 3 persons.
- Bus fare from Cubao to Alaminos - Five Star (Aircon) Php393.00
- Bus fare from Alaminos to Burgos Market - Victory Liner (Ordinary) Php30.00
For those who are bringing own vehicle, you may use Waze or Google Maps for directions. If you don’t have a private vehicle, you can rent a car or van here.
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN MANILA
ALSO IN PANGASINAN
- DAANG KALIKASAN: the scenic way that connects Pangasinan and Zambales
- PANGASINAN: Hundred Islands DIY Travel Guide + Things To Do in Alaminos
- PANGASINAN: The Majestic Cape Bolinao Lighthouse in Patar
Where to Stay in Pangasinan
Whether you’re a backpacker looking for a budget Alaminos beach resort or someone traveling with family who wants to stay at luxurious resorts, these coastal towns in Pangasinan has a lot in store for you.
Here's a list of resorts, hotels and transients near Alaminos, Pangasinan:
- Islandia Hotel (Alaminos)
- Puerto Del Sol (Bolinao)
- El Puerto Marina Beach Resort & Spa (Lingayen)
- Monarch Hotel (Calasiao)
- Asia Novo Boutique Hotel (Alaminos)
- Treasure Isle Guesthouse (Alaminos)
- VEUE Beach Cabins (Bolinao)
- Birdland Beach Club (Bolinao)
If you plan to go to Bolinao after, I published a list of accommodation there.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please let us know by leaving a message in the comment box below.
Let us know your thoughts!