The Philippines has yet a lot to offer - from the beautiful beaches, stunning landscapes and even breathtaking road views - there's so much to discover to this archipelago.
If you are looking for an alternative destination, then you might want to check the ‘Daang Kalikasan’ (Nature’s Highway) in Pangasinan.
The newly built road is located in Pangasinan connects the motorists and travelers to Zambales.
The 54-kilometer long road stretches from Mangatarem in Pangasinan all the way to Santa Cruz in Zambales. It cuts through several forests and mountains in the region, giving motorists an overview of the beautiful landscape.
Travelers to Northwest Luzon can stop along the side of the road to take in much of Central Luzon's beauty.
Daang Kalikasan could be one of the most scenic roads in Philippines - if not, in the whole Luzon island at the least.
- MANILA TO PANGASINAN: Bus Schedule and Fare
- Top 10 Best Hotels and Resorts in Bolinao, Pangasinan
- BOLINAO: Cocos Beach Resort
- PANGASINAN: Hundred Islands Travel Guide
- How to get to Liwliwa, ZAMBALES
- Inflatable Island, ZAMBALES
- The Uncrowded Sampaloc Beach, ZAMBALES