Here's a detailed and complete bus guide for Victory Liner Pasay to Tuguegarao route.
Victory Liner is one of the biggest provincial bus companies in the country, operating several routes from Metro Manila to Northern Luzon destinations and back.
One of Victory Liner's terminals in the Philippines is found in Pasay, the busiest and the mostly known bus terminal in the country.
In this guide, I list all bus trips from Victory Liner Pasay Terminal to Tuguegarao, Cagayan.
WHAT TO BRING FOR TUGUEGARAO
Here are some things you might consider bringing with you for your day tour / adventure:
- Stylish face mask
- Water container/tumbler to rehydrate
- Sunscreen for skin protection
- Goggles for swimming or snorkeling
- Stylish Swimsuit
- Travel backpack / luggage
- Reusable vacuum storage packs
- Selfie stick
- Waterproof phone case
- Acion cam
- Camping tent
- WiFi kit
- Power bank
Shopee is my go-to app for things I needed like the ones above. If you'd like discounts and vouchers, you may get the best offers here:
Victory Liner Pasay to Tuguegarao, Cagayan
For fares and schedules, please use the search tool below or choose your route here.
Powered by 12Go system
Pasay - Tuguegarao, Cagayan Regular Aircon Bus Departure time
- Daily Bus Trips: 9:00PM [ Reserve a Ticket ]
Pasay - Tuguegarao, Cagayan DELUXE Bus Departure time
- Daily Bus Trips: 8:00PM [ Reserve a Ticket ]
Note: 3 MONTHS ADVANCE RESERVATION (available in Premiere Card Phone Reservation and Over-the-Counter)
Tuguegarao, Cagayan - Pasay Regular Aircon Bus (via TPLEX) Departure time
- Daily Bus Trips: 1:00PM, 6:00PM [ Reserve a Ticket ]
Tuguegarao, Cagayan - Pasay DELUXE Bus (via TPLEX) Departure time
- Daily Bus Trips: 3:00PM[ Reserve a Ticket ]
Note: SAME DAY RESERVATION (depending on bus availability)
Victory Liner Bus Fare
- Pasay to Tuguegarao
Regular AC: ₱897.00 [ Find Tickets ]
- Pasay to Tuguegarao
Deluxe: ₱939.00 [ Find Tickets ]
How To Book a Trip / Reserve a Ticket
Here's a step-by-step guide on how you can get a ticket or check available trips online:
- Go to this link and INPUT the origin and destination in the search box (eg. Manila - Baguio)
- Input the dates of your desired arrival.
- Choose if it is One-way or Return trip.
- Choose the number of seats you wish to book or reserve
- Then click Find Tickets to search for the available trips
Victory Liner Pasay Bus Terminal
Address: 712 Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Pasay
Tel. No.: Ticket Booth - (02) 833-5019 / (02) 553-8815 Shipping - 0998-591-5046 [ Reserve a Ticket ]
Victory Liner Tuguegarao Bus Terminal
Address: Cagayan Valley Road, Pengue-Ruyu, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan [ Google Maps ]
Phone: Ticket Booth - 0998-591-5012 | Shipping - 0998-591-5039
Victory Liner 24/7 Customer Service Hotlines
Landline: +632 8842 8679
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Victory Liner Bus
- How do I get to the Victory Liner Cubao bus terminal?
Take the LRT-2 or MRT-3 train until the Araneta Center Cubao Station. From either stations, you can take a 10-15 minute walk to the Victory Liner bus terminal.
- How do I book Victory Liner bus tickets?
You can book Victory Liner one way and roundtrip bus tickets online with 12go.asia. Visit this link and select your routes, dates, and number of passengers.
- Do I get a fare discount or a promo rate as a student or senior with Victory Liner?
Student, Senior, and PWD discounts of 20% apply for tickets bought from the bus terminal only.
- What areas and provinces does Victory Liner serve?
Victory Liner operates trips to and from Manila, Pampanga, Baguio, Zambales, Tarlac, Pangasinan, Bataan, Isabela, Cagayan Valley, and Kalinga.
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
Travel Time to Tuguegarao
The road distance between Manila and Tuguegarao is more or less 480 KM. Travel time is between 9 and 11 hours depending to traffic and driving speed.
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN MANILA
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please your message in the comment section.
Let us know your thoughts!