In this guide, you will see all bus routes, schedules and fares from Bicol Isarog in PITX.
The Bicol Isarog PITX (Parañaque Integrated Terminal Exchange) serves as a key transportation hub connecting Metro Manila to the Bicol Region. Bicol Isarog's automated ticketing terminals and 6 different bus types are what makes them stand out from the rest. Their sleeper buses are completely comfortable for long haul trips from Manila to Bicol. Make sure to try them out by booking your tickets in advance!
This comprehensive guide provides detailed information on how to get there, the address, amenities, nearby restaurants, and the departure process.
Popular Routes with Bicol Isarog
How to Get to Bicol Isarog PITX
Location: 1 Kennedy Road, Asiaworld, Bay City, Parañaque City
From Metro Manila
- Take a city bus heading to PITX. Buses from various points in Metro Manila operate daily. Go to my Metro Manila City Bus Routes to know more.
- Option 2: Utilize public transportation (jeepney, or taxi) to reach PITX and transfer to a Bicol-bound bus.
The PITX is equipped with a range of amenities to enhance the passenger experience:
- Ticketing Offices: Various bus companies have ticketing offices to facilitate easy booking and boarding.
- Waiting Areas: Spacious and comfortable waiting areas are available for passengers.
- Restrooms: Clean and well-maintained restrooms are accessible.
- Baggage Services: Luggage assistance and storage facilities are provided for convenience.
- ATM and Banks: Banking services and ATMs are available for financial transactions.
Where to Eat and Lounge
After a long journey, passengers can find nearby restaurants to satisfy their hunger or grab a quick snack. Some options include:
To see all, here's a list of restaurants and stores in PITX.
- Arrive at the terminal well in advance of your departure time.
- Head to the designated boarding area for your specific bus company.
- Present your ticket and follow any instructions from terminal staff.
Here are some things you might consider bringing with you for your day tour / adventure:
- Stylish face mask
- Water container/tumbler to rehydrate
- Sunscreen for skin protection
- Goggles for swimming or snorkeling
- Stylish Swimsuit
- Travel backpack / luggage
- Reusable vacuum storage packs
- Selfie stick
- Waterproof phone case
- Acion cam
- Camping tent
- WiFi kit
- Power bank
Shopee is my go-to app for things I needed like the ones above. If you'd like discounts and vouchers, you may get the best offers here:
Bicol Isarog Bus Fares and Schedules
For fares and schedules, please use the search tool below or choose your route here.
Isarog Bus PITX Departure to Naga City
- PITX – Naga City
8:00 PM, 8:30 PM
Isarog Bus PITX Departure to Legazpi City
- PITX – Legazpi City 6:00 PM, 7:00 PM, 8:30 PM, 8:45 PM
If you want a guaranteed seat or ticket with Bicol Isarog, you may book online.
How To Book a Trip / Reserve a Ticket
Here's a step-by-step guide on how you can get a ticket or check available trips online:
- Go to this link and INPUT the origin and destination in the search box (eg. Manila - Baguio)
- Input the dates of your desired arrival.
- Choose if it is One-way or Return trip.
- Choose the number of seats you wish to book or reserve
- Then click Find Tickets to search for the available trips
- Confirm your bus reservation in advance, especially during peak travel seasons.
- Keep your ticket and identification documents easily accessible.
- Be aware of any travel restrictions or guidelines in place.
Other Bicol Isarog Bus Terminals
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
Bicol Isarog Transit
Headquarters: 599 EDSA Brgy. San Martin de Porres, Cubao, Quezon City
Contact Numbers: +63 (02) 366 6302 / +63 (02) 366 6298
ACTIVITIES AND TOUR IN MANILA
OTHER BUS LINES & TRANSIT COMPANIES IN THE PH
- BGC bus
- Cagsawa Bus
- Ceres Bus
- Cherry Bus
- Coda Bus Lines
- DLTB Bus
- Genesis Bus
- GV Florida Bus
- Partas Bus
- Penafrancia Bus
- PhilTranco Bus
- Raymond Bus
- Victory Liner
If the bus company you are looking for is not on the list, SEARCH MORE BUSES HERE!