Buying your dream home, building a house, or tapping into your home's equity for financial needs—whatever your goal, HSBC Home Loan has you covered.
This comprehensive guide will walk you through the features, benefits, and application process of HSBC’s Home Loan, ensuring you make informed decisions on your homeownership journey.
For other type of loans, visit my detailed guide for best personal loans and car loans in the Philippines!
Why Get a Home Loan?
Buying a home
Buying a home might just be the largest investment you will ever make. Shopping for a house is filled with excitement, yet when the final decision needs to be made, it is normal to feel anxiety or apprehension. As a home buyer, you have a lot of questions and a lot of important decisions to make.
Building a home
Building your home draws you closer to the life of your dreams. The process of constructing your house takes a lot of time, patience, and most importantly, money. Planning wisely makes you see the impact of the many factors you should consider.
Home Equity Loan
Your home can be a source of extra financing to help meet your financial goals. Whether you want to invest in a business, make home improvement or pay for your child´s education. No matter the reason, they have a convenient, affordable way to turn your home's equity into ready cash.
Refinancing a Loan
Lighten your burden, enjoy additional savings and gear up on benefits by refinancing your mortgage with us. Whether you're looking to lower your monthly mortgage payment, switch to a fixed rate, or even get cash out to finance a major expense, they have just the information you need. They can work with you when you decide to move your home loan with them from another bank
If you have currently been down paying your existing mortgage, HSBC allows you to borrow back some of the equity you have in your property.
If you’ve already got a home loan with HSBC, you can top-up your loan up to 70% of your property’s current value. Manage your financial options by making the most of what you have already accumulated.
HSBC Home Loan Features
Flexible repayment schemes
Opt for their Straight-Line Scheme, which allows you to forecast your expenses easily, or go for their Reducing Balance Scheme and save on interest payments.
Friendly interest review dates
Select from annual, 2 years, 3 years, or 5 years interest rate for your initial repricing options. Choose which arrangement best fits your assessment of the interest rate trends.
Wide range of loanable amounts
You can borrow as low as PHP700,0001 and as high as PHP50,000,000.
Get quick feedback about the status of your loan. Jumpstart your plans of moving in to your dream house by setting an appointment with their Home Loan Specialist.
Take advantage of their team of dedicated Home Loan Specialists who will help you get the best deal and assist you in your home loan application.
Appropriately-timed loan releases
For constructions loans, use the funds based on your needs throughout the entire period of construction. On the first release, you can enjoy the portion of your loanable amount attributed to the value of your lot. The remaining loan balance shall be distributed equally in 3 batches matching the stages of completion of your construction.
Loan amounts less than PHP6,000,000 are only allowed for top-up of existing home loan customers. New loans must be at least PHP6,000,000 or higher.
For either calculation method, interest shall be computed based on the outstanding balance of the loan at the beginning of an interest period.
Who can Apply for HSBC Home Loan?
- Filipinos residing in the Philippines or Overseas Filipino Workers
- At least 21 years old upon loan application and at most 65 years old upon loan maturity
- With a gross monthly income of at least PHP300,000 per month
HSBC Home Loan Requirements
- Accomplished Home Loan application form
- 1 valid government-issued ID
For employed applicants, any one of the following:
- Latest 3 months’ payslip
- Latest income tax return
- Certificate of employment with details on salary, position, and length of service
For Self-employed Professionals:
- Latest three (3) years ITR (BIR Form 1701)
For OFWs both of the following:
- Proof of employment abroad (either employment contract or certificate of employment with details on salary, position, and length of service)
- Proof of permission to work abroad (working visa or work permit or POEA ID or POEA certificate)
Other supporting documents:
- Copy of Title (TCT or CCT, for purchase of completed properties, home equity loan, or refinance loan)
- Offer to purchase (for purchase of completed properties)
- Contract to sell or reservation agreement, and statement of account from developer (for purchase of pre-sell properties)
- Building plans and bill of materials (for construction)
- Statement of account from other bank with payment history for last 12 months (for refinancing)
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
How to Apply for HSBC Home Loan?
- Simply fill in the form below and we'll be in touch.
Request a callback
- Request a callback for HSBC Home Loan This link will open in a new window
Apply by phone
- Speak to our team of dedicated Home Loan Specialists who will help you come up with a custom loan package that best fits your needs. Call on:
- (02)8858-0000 or (02)7976-8000 (Metro Manila)
- 1-800-1-888-8555 (Provincial)
- +632-8580000 (Abroad)
HSBC Home Loan empowers you to achieve your homeownership dreams with ease and efficiency. With personalized service and competitive features, HSBC is your trusted partner in the journey to your dream home.
If you are looking to apply for a credit card, here are my Tips to Get Approved for a Credit Card Application.
Also check out the 5 Credit Cards with No Annual Fees in the Philippines
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN MANILA
Home Loans in the Philippines
Here's a list of banks that offer best home loans in the Philippines:
- AUB Home Loan
- BPI Housing Loan
- China Bank HomePlus Loan
- HSBC Home Loan
- Maybank MaxiHome Loan
- Metrobank Home Loan
- PNB Housing Loan
- RCBC Housing Loan
- Security Bank Housing Loan
- UnionBank Home Loan
Also check my list of Top Digital Savings Banks in the Philippines