Need the best home loan in the Philippines for various purposes―from the purchase of a new house to reconstructing your current home? Then check out PNB’s Housing Loan.
PNB offers one of the best home loans rates and terms in the Philippines, allowing you to own your dream home at a price you can afford.
For other type of loans, visit my detailed guide for best personal loans and car loans in the Philippines!
PNB Housing Loan Features
Minimum loan amount:
- Lot purchases within and outside Metro Manila: ₱500,000
- House and lot, townhouse, or condominium purchase within Metro Manila: ₱750,000
- ₱500,000 outside Metro Manila
Maximum loanable amount:
- Lot property: up to 70% of the appraised value
- House and lot, townhouse, or condominium: up to 80% of the appraised value
- Interest rate: 6.25% per annum (current rate = 1.25% + 5% fixed rate)
Maximum loan term:
- Lot purchase, home improvement, or redesign: Up to 10 years
- Purchase of house and lot, townhouse, or condominium unit, and for house construction: Up to 20 years
Who Can Apply for a PNB Housing Loan?
- Filipino citizen
- At least 21 years of age, but not more than 65 years of age upon maturity of the loan
- Employed or self-employed individuals
- PNB Housing Loan Requirements
- Fully accomplished PNB Housing Loan Application Form
- Copy of one valid ID of the borrower/spouse/co-borrower/signatories of the loan
If employed (any of the following):
- Latest ITR
- Latest Certificate of Employment
- Payslips for the last three months
If Overseas Filipino Worker (any of the following):
- Latest employment contract
- Latest Certificate of Employment with compensation
- Latest payslips for the last three months
If self-employed (any of the following):
- DTI or Business/Mayor’s Permit
- ITR or AFS
If an individual with a corporate business:
- Bank statement (personal and corporate) for the last six months
- SEC registration
- General Information Sheet
- ITR or AFS
- Copy of Collateral Title (TCT or CCT)
- Copy of Tax Declaration on Land or Building
- Lot plan and vicinity map
- For construction: Bill of Materials, building/floor plan, building specs
- For acquisition from accredited developer: contract to sell
- For purchase of house and lot/vacant lot: Deed of Absolute Sale or Contract to Sell
- For refinancing or loan take-out: Statement of Account from Mortgagee Bank
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
Which home developers are accepted for financing for PNB Housing Loan?
- Vista Land
- Shang Properties
Apply for PNB Housing Loan Now!
1. What are the term options for my loan?
- Up to 10 years for lot purchase and home improvement
- Up to 25 years for purchase of house & lot, townhouse, and condominium unit, and house construction
2. What is the interest rate?
- The interest rate for your loan is the prevailing home loan rate at the time of availment.
3. How can I pay for my loan?
- Equal monthly amortization
*Initial low monthly payments is applicable to loan amount of minimum PHP1,000,000 for a minimum period of five (5) years.
Mode of Payment:
- Automatic Debit Arrangement
- Post Dated Checks
4. What can be my collateral?
- First Real Estate Mortgage over an acceptable residential property
If you are looking to apply for a credit card, here are my Tips to Get Approved for a Credit Card Application.
Also check out the 5 Credit Cards with No Annual Fees in the Philippines
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN MANILA
Home Loans in the Philippines
Here's a list of banks that offer best home loans in the Philippines:
- AUB Home Loan
- BPI Housing Loan
- China Bank HomePlus Loan
- HSBC Home Loan
- Maybank MaxiHome Loan
- Metrobank Home Loan
- PNB Housing Loan
- RCBC Housing Loan
- Security Bank Housing Loan
- UnionBank Home Loan
Also check my list of Top Digital Savings Banks in the Philippines