Bearseum is back!
Good news! Our favorite museum in Tagaytay reopens this May! Bearseum, the first teddy bear-inspired museum in the country, was forced to closed its doors after the lockdown due the COVID-19 pandemic.
This year, Bearseum recently announced their reopening with promotional rates.
WHAT TO BRING FOR TAGAYTAY
Here are some things you might consider bringing with you for your day tour / adventure:
- Stylish face mask
- Water container/tumbler to rehydrate
- Sunscreen for skin protection
- Goggles for swimming or snorkeling
- Travel backpack / luggage
- Reusable vacuum storage packs
- Selfie stick
- Acion cam
- Camping tent
- WiFi kit
- Power bank
Shopee is my go-to app for things I needed like the ones above. If you'd like discounts and vouchers, you may get the best offers here:
The BEAR Museum, which is also called the "Museum of Happiness" is the first of its kind in the Philippines. Bearseum is located in Tagaytay, making it another tourist spot to visit in the highland city.
|Bearseum Entrance at their new location in 2023|
The museum open for all walk-in guests. The day tour does not need reservation and payment is made at the front desk. Footwear is not allowed inside and guests are encouraged to bring/wear their socks. In case you miss to bring your own, there are available socks for sale.
Bearseum found its home to their new location in Amadeo.
Bearseum Hotel and Suites
Bearseum used to have suites where guests can eat, too. Guest could choose from six extraordinarily decorated rooms bursting with bear-filled happiness and comfort like the enchanted forest, royal delight, and beyond the stars room. The rooms are spacious and perfect for sharing with families and friends.
Bearseum Gift Shop
Finally, head over to Bearseum’s gift shop and select a souvenir from their wide collection of bear-y special items that will surely bring back the inner child in you.
ALSO IN TAGAYTAY
- 20+ TAGAYTAY TOURIST SPOTS: Must-Visit Places & Things to do in 2022
- Sky Ranch Tagaytay - Your Next Food Trip In The SOUTH
- Where To Eat in Tagaytay - Underrated But Worth-The-Money Eats In The City
- Tagaytay Wind Residences and its Amenities
- Have a Relaxing Stay at Casa Alegria Tagaytay
- CAFFE NATIVO - Your Artsy Local Coffee Shop in Tagaytay
- Puzzle Mansion Bed & Breakfast – The Largest Jigsaw Puzzle Collection In The World
- A Visit to Queens Strawberry Farm, Restaurant and Events Place in Alfonso, Cavite (How To Get There + Menu)
How to Get to Bearseum
Bearseum is now located in Amadeo.
Via Public Commuting
Take a bus ride with route to Tagaytay or Nasugbu from Buendia. Get off Ayala Malls Serin or Mahogany Market and take a tricycle ride to Bearseum in Amadeo.
Via Private Car
If you are coming from any point in Metro Manila, the fastest way to Tagaytay is via SLEX - CALAX. Take the Silang Exit and follow the roads until you reach Premier Plaza. Enter Silang Banaybanay Rd. then turn left to Crisanto M. De Los Reyes Ave to take you Bearseum in Amadeo.
If you are coming from Tagaytay Nasugbu Rd. (Sky Ranch Tagaytay), take Crisanto M. De Los Reyes Ave. to Amadeo until you reach Bearseum.
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
Address: Crisanto M. De Los Reyes Ave, Brgy. Loma, Amadeo (new location)
Business hours: Tues-Thur 11:30am to 6pm, Fri-Sun 10:30am to 7pm (Closed on Mondays)
Admission: every weekday (Tue-Thu) is Php 250 while weekend rates (Fri-Sun) are Php 300
WHERE TO STAY IN TAGAYTAY
- Casa Alegria - Check Rates and Availability
- La Bella Tagaytay - Check Rates and Availability
- Escala Tagaytay - Check Rates and Availability
- The Lakeview Suites - Check Rates and Availability
- Taal Vista Hotel - Check Rates and Availability
BUDGET STAY IN TAGAYTAY
- Containers by Eco Hotel - Check Rates and Availability
- HomeStay at Wind Residence - Check Rates and Availability
- Sang Yoo Mountain View Tagaytay - Check Rates and Availability
Also check out my list of 5 Tagaytay Hotels with breathtaking view of Taal
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN MANILA
OTHER ATTRACTIONS AND THEME PARKS IN THE PHILIPPINES
Here are other amusement and theme parks to try around the country:
- AQUA PLANET COMPLETE PARK GUIDE: Amenities, Activities, Directions & Discounted Pass
- STAR CITY COMPLETE PARK GUIDE: Your Biggest Amusement Park in Manila
- MANILA OCEAN PARK: What To See, Things To Do and Discounted Pass
- ENCHANTED KINGDOM PARK GUIDE: Ride-All-You Can Pass, How To Get There, Things To Do and Best Rides To Try
- SKY RANCH TAGAYTAY: Amusement Park Guide, List Of Rides, Ticket Price
- INFLATABLE ISLAND: Guide to Asia's Biggest Floating Playground in Subic, Zambales (Fun Activities + Discounted Play Pass)
- RAINFOREST ADVENTURE PARK: Things To Do and Attractions To See at Pasig RAVE
- KINDERCITY: Fun in the Playground (Entrance Fee, Schedule, How to Book)
- PARADIZOO: a theme farm in Mendez, Cavite
- BAGUIO CITY GUIDE: Burnham Park (Facts and Activities)
- FANTASY WORLD: A Guide To The Abandoned Disneyland Of The Philippines (Lemery, Batangas)
- VIGAN CITY: What to see at Baluarte Zoo (Entrance Fee + Things To Do)
- THE PUZZLE MANSION: Guide to the Largest Jigsaw Puzzle Collection in the World (Entrance Fee + How To Get There
- TALES OF ILLUMINA: Interactive Way of Learning Philippine Folklore (What to See Inside + Fun Activities)
- This huge Gingerbread House in the Philippines is found in Alfonso, Cavite
- TAGAYTAY: Picnic Grove (Directions, Activities and Amenities)
- TORRES FARM AND RESORT: Around the World experience in Naic, Cavite
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.
WHERE TO STAY IN TAGAYTAY:
Let us know your thoughts!