Greenbelt is a shopping mall located at Ayala Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines which is just near Glorietta and SM Makati. A sprawling 2.8-hectare garden amidst a world-class shopping and dining paradise, Greenbelt seamlessly integrates the indoor experience with the outdoor in its expansive 12-hectare space. It is one of the first outdoor malls in the Philippines and the 3rd mall to operate by Ayala
Greenbelt is owned by Ayala Malls, a real-estate subsidiary of Ayala Land, which is an affiliate of Ayala Corporation. It opened in the 1988 and is one of Ayala Corporation's flagship projects. The mall offers a mix of high-end retail shops, restaurants, amenities, leisure and entertainment.\
Currently, the mall has five sections: two enclosed areas, two buildings with open-air shopping areas, and Greenbelt 5, which opened in 2007.
LIST OF SHOPS AND RESTAURANTS INSIDE
- Click here to see the full updated list
- Greenbelt 1 features Automatic Centre as the anchor appliance store, along with other lifestyle, food, and supply stores.
- Greenbelt 3 features a mix of international brands.
- Greenbelt 4 features high-end boutiques.
- Greenbelt 5 has boutiques of Filipino designers, high-end department store Adora and boutiques.
Restaurants can be found in Greenbelt 1, 2, 3, and 5, with Greenbelt 1 being concentrated more on fast-food, while Greenbelt 2, 3, and 5 feature sit-down restaurants.
- Ground floor, Greenbelt 3
- Ground Floor, Greenbelt 5 Phase 2
Third Level, Greenbelt 3
- Cinema 1 to 5
Second Level, Greenbelt 1
- Cinema 1 to 2
- Greenbelt 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and Paseo Steel
- Greenbelt 1 Drop-off
- P2P Bus Terminal to Alabang at Greenbelt 1 in front of Mercury Drug.
- P2P Bus Terminal to P2P Bus to SM Masinag at Greenbelt 5 exterior behind Massimo Dutti Store
Customer Lounge Locations
- The Family Lounge is located at 4th Floor, Greenbelt 5
- Free for the first 1 hour
- Family Lounge found at Greenbelt 5 4F
Diaper Change Areas
- Greenbelt 3 Female Bathroom Ground Floor
- Greenbelt 5 Phase 2 Ground Floor (female & pwd)
- Second floor all bathrooms (men’s, women’s, PWD)
- Third floor all bathrooms (men’s, women’s, PWD)
- Lower ground – female bathroom | Greenbelt 5 Phase 1 PWD bathroom Ground Floor to Third Floor
- Pets roaming inside the Greenbelt Complex should either be leashed, carried, or be put inside pet carriers.
- All pets entering the indoor areas of Greenbelt should be wearing pet diapers.
- Please keep your pets calm to avoid disturbance to other mall goers.
- If your pet gets too excited, you are free to bring your pet to calmly explore the Greenbelt Zen Garden.
- Large dogs (max. of 6 lbs) are only allowed in the outer mall perimeter if they are leashed (max. of 6 ft) and wearing a mouth guard.
- Permission to bring pets inside a store space should be secured by the pet owner from the store manager.
- Pet owners must carry small pets while using the escalators and opt to take the elevators for larger pets.
- All pets must have updated vaccinations. Papers should be readily available on-hand.
- Pet owners are solely liable for any damage caused to mall, merchant, or customer property.
Designated Smoking Area
- Level 1 Greenbelt 4 & 5 Park Areas (near Zen Pond)
Mass Schedule and Location
Sto. Nino de Paz Chapel
Sundays: 7:15 AM, 9:00 AM, 10:30 AM, 12:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:30 PM, 6:00 PM, 7:30 PM
Saturdays (Anticipated): 4:30 PM, 6:00 PM
HOW TO GET TO GREENBELTYou can use Google Maps or Waze app for complete directions in getting to Greenbelt.
GreenbeltAddress: Greenbelt Mall, Legazpi Street, Makati City
Mall Hours: Monday to Sunday 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Concierge Hotline: +63 2 7795-9595 +63 2 7729 2137
Email Address: email@example.com
Facebook: Ayala Malls (Greenbelt)
- List of Ayala Malls in the Philippines (including Address and Opening Date)
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please let us know by leaving a message in the comment box below.