The first Ayala Mall in Pasig.
Ayala Malls is known for having green malls - where they surround their buildings with outdoors and gardens. This one in Pasig is one of their greenest malls so far.
Ayala Malls The 30th is a warm haven for young professionals, students and families of Pasig, helping them live their lives to the fullest.
Ayala Malls The 30th is your sweet escape right in your backyard. Here, at this cozy neighborhood mall, you can pursue all your interests and truly live a good life.
LOOKING FOR KITCHEN OR DINING NEEDS?
Here are the best options to shop for your kitchenware and dining essentials:
Shopee is my go-to app for things I needed like the ones above. If you'd like discounts and vouchers, you may get the best offers here:
About Ayala Malls The 30th
Ayala Malls The 30th is a shopping mall built and managed by Ayala Malls. It is the first Ayala Mall in Ortigas Center as well as in Pasig City and the first Ayala Mall to be managed by Mariana Zobel De Ayala. The mall opened on January 12, 2017. The mall was named "The 30th" as it is located in 30 Meralco Avenue.
|Ayala Malls The 30th aerial view|
The four-level mall sits in a 2-hectare property located across The Renaissance and The Alexandra residential condominiums and the head office of Department of Education.
It features four levels with approximately 184 shops, restaurants and services (under Service Avenue). Rustan's Supermarket serves as its anchor supermarket.
|Supermarket inside Ayala Malls The 30th|
A two-level open space / garden called Corte, located outside the mall, will soon be a haven for events. The mall has three levels of basement parking.
|Corte - Ayala Malls The 30th open space|
The mall features entertainment options such as four cinemas (including two cinemas with reclining seats), a Timezone arcade and Mystery Manila, an escape room installation.
WHERE TO EAT AT AYALA MALLS THE 30TH
Here are some of the restaurants, cafes and food stalls at Ayala Malls The 30th where you can grab a food or drinks or dine-in with your friends and family:
To see more, visit Ayala Malls official website for store directory.
HOW TO GO TO AYALA MALLS THE 30TH
Via Public Transportation
- Ride MRT North Ave to Shaw then from Crossings, ride jeepney going to Antipolo. Go down to Ayala Malls The 30th. Same goes if coming from Taft.
- Ayala Malls The 30th is Waze-able / you can view directions via Google Maps
Parking at Ayala Malls The 30th is open 24 Hours from Basement 1 to 3.
Alternately, you can book a Grab ride straight to Ayala Malls The 30th.
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
Facebook: Ayala Malls The 30th
Address: 30 Meralco Ave, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila
Ayala Malls The 30th
MALL HOURSSunday to Thursday 11:00 am to 9:00 pm
Friday and Saturday 11:00 am to 10:00 pm
12:00 nn to 9:00 pm
November 2 - 14
Sunday to Thursday 11:00 am to 9:00 pm
Friday & Saturday 11:00 am to 10:00 pm
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Ayala Malls The 30th
- Who built Ayala malls?
Founded in 1834, Ayala Corp. is the Philippines' oldest conglomerate, controlled by the Zobel Filipino-Spanish family. Currently, the company is led by brothers Jaime Augusto Zobel, who serves as the company's chairman and CEO, and Fernando Zobel, who sits as the president and chief operating officer.
- When did Ayala the 30th Open?
January 12, 2017
- How do I get to Ayala 30th mall?
The closest stations to Ayala Malls the 30th are:
- Meralco Ave, Pasig City, Manila is 52 meters away, 1 min walk.
- Ortigas-Antipolo Uv Express Terminal is 519 meters away, 7 min walk.
- Meralco Avenue Flyover / Doña Julia Vargas Ave Intersection, Pasig City, Manila is 682 meters away, 9 min walk.
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN MANILA
WHERE TO STAY IN PASIG
- Privato Hotel Ortigas - Check Rates and Availability
- Ace Hotel and Suites - Check Rates and Availability
- Marco Polo Ortigas Manila - Check Rates and Availability
- Richmonde Hotel Ortigas - Check Rates and Availability
Visit Pasig City Guide for news and updates in Pasig. :)
WHERE TO NEXT?
- Rainforest Adventure Experience (RAVE)
- Your Ultimate Food Guide in Pasig
- ArcoVia City (How To Get There, Hours, Everything You Need To Know)
- Pasig Revolving Tower (Location, Rates, Hours - Everything You Need To Know)
- PASIG: Ayala Malls The 30th (Mall Hours and How To Go There)
- TIENDESITAS: What To Do, Where To Eat and How To Go There
- CAPITOL COMMONS: a Provincial Capitol turned into a Business Center in Pasig
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please let us know by leaving a message in the comment box below.
WHERE TO STAY IN PASIG:
Click here to subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
Let us know your thoughts!