This is your complete comprehensive guide for DFA Manila ASEANA - Office of Consular Affairs.
Filipinos anywhere in the country may set an appointment at their preferred DFA branch when applying for their passport for the first time or renewing an old one.
|DFA MANILA ASEANA
For those who haven't got a passport, read my guide for NEW PASSPORT APPLICATION.
If you are renewing your passport, go to - PASSPORT RENEWAL APPLICATION PROCESS
Here are some things you might consider bringing with you for your day tour / adventure:
- Stylish face mask
- Water container/tumbler to rehydrate
- Sunscreen for skin protection
- Goggles for swimming or snorkeling
- Travel backpack / luggage
- Reusable vacuum storage packs
- Selfie stick
- Acion cam
- Camping tent
- WiFi kit
- Power bank
Shopee is my go-to app for things I needed like the ones above. If you'd like discounts and vouchers, you may get the best offers here:
Where to Get a PH Passport
For those who are residing in Metro Manila like me, there's at least 6 DFA offices in the region where you can apply for a new passport or a renewal.
One of those office branches is DFA Manila ASEANA which is located inside Aseana Business Park in Paranaque City.
To see all other branches, I have a complete list of ALL DFA BRANCHES IN THE PHILIPPINES.
DFA Manila ASEANA Services
- New Passport Application (for both adult and minor)
- Passport Renewal (for both adult and minor)
- Courtesy Lane
Before Going to DFA Manila ASEANA
You are required to get an online appointment before you can go to DFA Manila ASEANA.
How to Get to DFA Manila ASEANA
DFA ASEANA Building Landmarks are the following:
- McDonalds fast-food located in front of the Department of Foreign Affairs building
- Petron beside the building
- Shell Power Station in front of the DFA building
- S & R Membership Shopping beside the building
- Minerva Tires beside the building
- Bradco Avenue the road in front of the building
There are many ways to get to the place if you have extra money and you want a comfortable trip you can ride a taxi. If you are just like me who does not possess your own transportation you can ride a bus or Jeep going to DFA.
From Gil Puyat LRT Station:
- You can ride Yellow shuttle then tell the driver to drop you in DFA
- Or Bus going to Baclaran then asks the bus conductor to drop you off in front of DFA.
From MRT 3 Taft Avenue Station, Metropoint Shopping Mall:
- In front of Kabayan hotel, you can ride White shuttle then tell the driver to drop you in DFA
- Or you can also ride the bus going to Baclaran then tell the bus conductor to drop you off in front of DFA.
From SM Mall of Asia (MOA):
- Go to the transport Terminal and ride white shuttle tell the driver to drop you at DFA.
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILAKlook.com
DFA Manila ASEANA Address and ScheduleAddress: Aseana Business Park, Bradco Avenue corner Diosdado Macapagal Blvd., Paranaque City
Office Hours: 8AM to 5PM, Monday to Friday
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN MANILA
The Department of Foreign Affairs is the executive department of the Philippine government tasked to contribute to the enhancement of national security, protection of the territorial integrity and national sovereignty, to participate in the national endeavor of sustaining development and enhancing the Philippines' competitive edge, to protect the rights and promote the welfare of Filipinos overseas and to mobilize them as partners in national development, to project a positive image of the Philippines, and to increase international understanding of Philippine culture for mutually-beneficial relations with other countries.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.