Filipinos anywhere in the country may set an appointment at their preferred DFA branch when applying for their passport for the first time or renewing an old one.
|DFA NCR NORTH at Robinsons Novaliches|
For those who haven't got a passport, read my guide for NEW PASSPORT APPLICATION.
If you are renewing your passport, go to - PASSPORT RENEWAL APPLICATION PROCESS
Here are some things you might consider bringing with you for your day tour / adventure:
- Stylish face mask
- Water container/tumbler to rehydrate
- Sunscreen for skin protection
- Goggles for swimming or snorkeling
- Travel backpack / luggage
- Reusable vacuum storage packs
- Selfie stick
- Acion cam
- Camping tent
- WiFi kit
- Power bank
Shopee is my go-to app for things I needed like the ones above. If you'd like discounts and vouchers, you may get the best offers here:
Where to Get a PH Passport
For those who are residing in Metro Manila like me, there's at least 6 DFA offices in the region where you can apply for a new passport or a renewal.
One of those office branches is DFA NCR North which is located inside Robinsons Novaliches in Quezon City.
To see all other branches, I have a complete list of ALL DFA BRANCHES IN THE PHILIPPINES.
DFA NCR North Services
- New Passport Application (for both adult and minor)
- Passport Renewal (for both adult and minor)
- Courtesy Lane
Before Going to DFA NCR North
You are required to get an online appointment before you can go to DFA NCR North.
How to Get to DFA NCR North
Here are the following directions for commuting to Robinsons Novaliches where DFA NCR North is located at:
- Take a jeepney ride going to SM Fairview / Robinsons / Tungko / Sapang Palay and get off exactly at SM Fairview or Robinsons Novaliches. Fairview Terraces will be just walking distance from the said location.
From Farmers Cubao/ Cubao MRT Station
- Take a bus ride going to SM Fairview / Tungko / Sapang Palay and get off exactly at SM Fairview. Fairview Terraces and Robinsons Novaliches will be just walking distance from the said location.
From Quezon Avenue/Quiapo/Espana
- Take an FX or a jeepney ride going to SM Fairview and get off exactly at SM Fairview. Fairview Terraces and Robinsons Novaliches will be just walking distance from the said location.
From SM North / TriNoma
- Ride a UV Express going to SM Fairview and get off exactly at SM Fairview. Fairview Terraces and Robinsons Novaliches will be just walking distance from the said location.
- (FX Terminal is in front of SM The Block, near Hypermarket)
For those who are bringing own vehicle, you can follow directions from Google Maps or Waze. Pay parking is available at the mall.
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
DFA NCR North Address and ScheduleAddress: Level 3 Lingkod Pinoy Center, Robinson's Place 1 Novaliches, Quirino Hwy, Barangay, Quezon City
Office Hours: 10AM to 5PM, Monday to Friday Only
Phone: (02) 8372 7902
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN MANILA
The Department of Foreign Affairs is the executive department of the Philippine government tasked to contribute to the enhancement of national security, protection of the territorial integrity and national sovereignty, to participate in the national endeavor of sustaining development and enhancing the Philippines' competitive edge, to protect the rights and promote the welfare of Filipinos overseas and to mobilize them as partners in national development, to project a positive image of the Philippines, and to increase international understanding of Philippine culture for mutually-beneficial relations with other countries.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.