Looking to renew your driver's license soon? You can visit this place along EDSA for your driver's license renewal.
Your driver's license is expiring and you are thinking where to renew it. Good to know that there's an accessible LTO branch in Pasay which is conveniently located along EDSA and Taft Ave. You can now renew your driver's license at LTO DLRO - Metro Point Mall!
In this guide, I will share important details for your Driver’s License Renewal at LTO DLRO - Metro Point Mall.
HELPFUL ITEMS YOU CAN USE FOR DRIVING!
Here's my list of useful items for you and your vehicle:
Things to remember before going to LTO renewal center
- Research carefully and understand everything about driver license in the Philippines.
- Don’t forget to renew your license card before its expiration date. You will have to pay a fine up to Php 250 for a late renewal.
- Book LTO online appointment on the system. Remember to print out the proof of reservation.
- Prepare your medical certificate in advance.
- Complete the application form before heading up to LTO branches
- Bring alongside your expired license card
- Arrive at the LTO branch at least 30 minutes earlier.
- Be careful and stay away from the broker.
LTO DLRO - Metro Point Mall
Here are the following services you can avail at LTO DLRO - Metro Point Mall:
- Driver's License Renewal (Student Permit)
- Vehicle Registration Renewal
See my complete list of LTO Driver's License Renewal Requirements before visiting the LTO DLRO.
How Much Does Driver's License Renewal Cost?
Student permit renewal: ₱250–₱400
Driver's license renewal: ₱685–₱1,000
How to get to LTO DLRO - Metro Point Mall
Connected via the EDSA - Taft Avenue Walkway, Metro Point Mall is a 5-level community center at the corner of EDSA and Taft Avenue.
Nearest Bus Station: EDSA Carousel Bus - Taft Avenue Station (Northbound and Southbound)
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILAKlook.com
LTO DLRO METRO POINT PASAY
Location: 4/F Metro Point Mall, EDSA cor. Taft ave. Pasay
Office Hours: 9AM to 5PM, Monday to Friday only
Contact Number: (02) 8359 2975
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN MANILA
About Land Transportation Office (LTO)
The Land Transportation Office or LTO is an agency of the Philippine government under the Department of Transportation and is responsible for all land transportation in the Philippines.
Functions of the Land Transportation Office include the inspection and registration of motor vehicles, issuance of license and permits, enforcement of land transportation rules and regulations, adjudication of traffic cases, and the collection of revenues for the government of the Philippines.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.