Here's what all you need to know about SSS - SM City Consolacion!
Processing your government-related requirements is now made easy and convenient at SM Supermalls! Government Services Express is a one-stop shop for payment and processing services in various government agencies.
In this guide, I share the things you can accomplish by visiting SSS at SM City Consolacion.
HELPFUL ITEMS YOU CAN USE TO SAVE MONEY!
Here's my list of useful items for you to save or earn money wisely:
- Coin banks
- Informative books about money, saving and investments!
- Money organizer
Shopee is my go-to app for things I needed like the ones above. If you'd like discounts and vouchers, you may get the best offers here:
SSS Offered Services at SM City Consolacion
- Forms issuance
- Receiving of applications for membership, benefits and loans
- Receiving of contributions and loan collections list
- Issuance of SSS number for employees and the self-employed
- Status verification of membership, contributions, salary loans, and other benefits and claims
- Application for SSS UMID Card and ID Capturing
SSS Contribution TableSSS Contribution Table is the official contribution schedule issued by the Social Security System (SSS) in the Philippines to guide SSS members the specific amount of their monthly contributions according to their monthly salary credit or range of monthly compensation.
To see the contribution amount for you, I have written a complete guide for SSS Contribution Table.
How to get to SSS - SM City Consolacion
If you are looking to visit the SSS - SM City Consolacion to process your SSS account, here are transportation commute options available for you:
Via Public Commuting
To be updated...
Via Private Vehicle
For those who are bringing own vehicle, you can follow directions from Google Maps or Waze. Pay parking is available at the mall.
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
SSS – SM City Consolacion Address and Schedule
Location: 2F, Rizal Avenue (Cebu North Road), Brgy. Lamac, Consolacion, Cebu, Philippines
Office Hours: 10AM to 5:00PM, Monday to Friday only
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN MANILA
The Social Security System is a state-run, social insurance program in the Philippines to workers in the private, professional and informal sectors.
SSS is established by virtue of Republic Act No. 1161, better known as the Social Security Act of 1954. This law was later amended by Republic Act No. 8282 in 1997.
More SSS Articles
- 4 Ways to Verify, Check, and Retrieve Your SSS Number
- Types of SSS Benefits (How to Apply and Claim + Downloadable Forms)
- Step-by-step Guide for SSS Loan Online Application (Requirements & Eligibility)
- List Of Requirements For Salary Loan Application
- How to Apply for SSS Business Loan (Eligibility & Requirements)
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.
Let us know your thoughts!