Happiness on a sled!
Glide down the FIRST DONUT SLIDE in the country at SM Southmall! Relive your childhood and feel the thrilling rush of Holiday bliss in the air.
|Donut Slide, SM Southmall|
WHAT TO BUY FOR CHRISTMAS
Here's a list of best things to buy for Christmas:
Donut Slide is open to all ages with at least 1.2 meters in height. Rollin' from 4pm to 10pm, DAILY.
Donut Slide House Rules
- One (1) rider at a time
- Sliders must be at least 1.2 meters in height
- No food and drinks allowed inside the slide facility
- Always hold the donut belt handles on both sides at all times
- Wait until the landing area is clear before proceeding to slide
- Slide in a sitting position. Keep your head and nec straight
- Remove accessories before the slide
- Crawling up the slides is not allowed
- Leave the land area immediately
|Located at Outdoor Holidrive|
SM Southmall or SM Southmall Las Piñas is a large shopping mall in the Philippines, owned and operated by SM Prime Holdings. The mall is located along the busy Alabang-Zapote Road in Las Piñas. The mall has 200,000 m2 (2,200,000 sq ft) of land area, a total floor area of 205,120 m2 (2,207,900 sq ft) and a gross built-up area of 189,676 m2 (2,041,660 sq ft).
It is currently the 7th largest SM Supermall in the Philippines after SM Mall of Asia, SM City North EDSA, SM Megamall, SM Seaside City Cebu, SM City Fairview and SM City Cebu.
Address: Alabang-Zapote Road, Pilar Village, Almanza Uno, Las Piñas, Metro Manila, Philippines
Mall Hours: Mondays to Friday 11AM to 10PM; Saturday, Sunday, & Holidays 10AM to 10PM
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
Photos courtesy of SM Southmall