Looking to renew your driver's license soon? You can visit this place in Lucena, Quezon for your driver's license renewal.
Your driver's license is expiring and you are thinking where to renew it. Good news because you can now renew your driver's license at SM City Lucena!
In this guide, I will share important details for your Driver’s License Renewal at SM City Lucena.
HELPFUL ITEMS YOU CAN USE FOR DRIVING!
Here's my list of useful items for you and your vehicle:
Things to remember before going to LTO renewal center
- Research carefully and understand everything about driver license in the Philippines.
- Don’t forget to renew your license card before its expiration date. You will have to pay a fine up to Php 250 for a late renewal.
- Book LTO online appointment on the system. Remember to print out the proof of reservation.
- Prepare your medical certificate in advance.
- Complete the application form before heading up to LTO branches
- Bring alongside your expired license card
- Arrive at the LTO branch at least 30 minutes earlier.
- Be careful and stay away from the broker.
LTO DLRO - SM City Lucena
Here are the following services you can avail at LTO DLRO - SM City Lucena:
- Driver's License Renewal
- Vehicle Registration Renewal
See my complete list of LTO Driver's License Renewal Requirements before visiting the LTO DLRO.
How Much Does Driver's License Renewal Cost?
Student permit renewal: ₱250–₱400
Driver's license renewal: ₱685–₱1,000
How to get to LTO DLRO - SM City Lucena
If you are looking to visit the LTO DLRO - SM City Lucena to renew your driver's license, here are transportation commute options available for you:
Via Public Commuting
To be updated...
Via Private Vehicle
For those who are bringing own vehicle, you can follow directions from Google Maps or Waze. Pay parking is available at the mall.
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
LTO DLRO – SM City Lucena Address and Schedule
Location: 3F, near SM Cinema 1, 140 Dalahican Road, corner Maharlika Highway, Ibabang Dupay, Lucena, Quezon
Office Hours: 9AM to 5PM, Monday to Friday only
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN MANILA
About Land Transportation Office (LTO)
The Land Transportation Office or LTO is an agency of the Philippine government under the Department of Transportation and is responsible for all land transportation in the Philippines.
Functions of the Land Transportation Office include the inspection and registration of motor vehicles, issuance of license and permits, enforcement of land transportation rules and regulations, adjudication of traffic cases, and the collection of revenues for the government of the Philippines.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.