Here's another reason to visit Tagaytay this Christmas season!
Recently this month, Tagaytay Tourism Council launched "Tagaytay Christmas Bazaar". The place features different vendors, from food to merchandise. They also entice visitors with live music performance from different bands and local acts. They even have outdoor movie nights on Sundays.
WHAT TO BRING FOR TAGAYTAY
Here are some things you might consider bringing with you for your day tour / adventure:
- Stylish face mask
- Water container/tumbler to rehydrate
- Sunscreen for skin protection
- Travel backpack / luggage
- Reusable vacuum storage packs
- Selfie stick
- Acion cam
- Camping tent
- WiFi kit
- Power bank
Shopee is my go-to app for things I needed like the ones above. If you'd like discounts and vouchers, you may get the best offers here:
Here are some of the photos from the recent weekends:
ALSO READ: Tagaytay Travel Guide (Itinerary & Budget)
The Tagaytay Christmas Bazaar is open every Friday 4pm to 10pm, Saturday 12pm to 10pm, and Sunday 12pm to 8pm.
HOW TO GET THEREFollow the directions / map provided by the tourism council below:
Visit Tagaytay Christmas Bazaar at Tagaytay International Convention Center, Kaybagal South, Tagaytay City in front of Sky Ranch.
WHERE TO GO NEXT
- Sky Ranch Tagaytay - Your Next Food Trip In The SOUTH
- Where To Eat in Tagaytay - Underrated But Worth-The-Money Eats In The City
- Tagaytay Wind Residences and its Amenities
- Have a Relaxing Stay at Casa Alegria Tagaytay
- CAFFE NATIVO - Your Artsy Local Coffee Shop in Tagaytay
- Puzzle Mansion Bed & Breakfast – The Largest Jigsaw Puzzle Collection In The World
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN TAGAYTAY
WHERE TO STAY IN TAGAYTAY
- Casa Alegria - Check Rates and Availability
- La Bella Tagaytay - Check Rates and Availability
- Escala Tagaytay - Check Rates and Availability
- The Lakeview Suites - Check Rates and Availability
- Taal Vista Hotel - Check Rates and Availability
BUDGET STAY IN TAGAYTAY
Also check out my list of 5 Tagaytay Hotels with breathtaking view of Taal
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN TAGAYTAY
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.
WHERE TO STAY IN TAGAYTAY: