Si-Kat offers a combined tourist bus and boat service daily from Manila to Puerto Galera and back.
Here are some things you might consider bringing with you for your day tour / adventure:
- Stylish face mask
- Water container/tumbler to rehydrate
- Sunscreen for skin protection
- Goggles for swimming or snorkeling
- Stylish Swimsuit
- Travel backpack / luggage
- Reusable vacuum storage packs
- Selfie stick
- Waterproof phone case
- Acion cam
- Camping tent
- WiFi kit
- Power bank
About Si-kat Bus Ferry
“Sikat” is a Filipino word that can have several meanings such as sunrise, strength, or fame. The founders of Si-kat Ferry Bus, a team of ex-pats and locals, found this name to be auspicious.
In its 37 years of service, not even a single passenger of the Sikat Ferry Bus has ever been hurt. The company has been through a lot of struggles, but it has always managed to come back better than before.
Si-kat Ferry + Bus Daily Trips
Manila to Puerto Galera schedule:
- 09:30 AM Si-KAT Bus departs at City State Tower, Mabini St., Ermita, Manila
- 11:30 AM Arrival at Batangas Pier
- 01:00 PM Ferry Departure
- 02:30 PM Ferry Arrival at Balatero Pier, Puerto Galera
Puerto Galera to Manila schedule:
- 11:00 AM Ferry Departure from Balatero Pier, Puerto Galera to Manila
- 12:30 PM Arrival at Batangas Pier
- 12:30 PM Si-KAT Bus Departure for Manila
- 03:30 PM Estimated Arrival in Mabini St., Ermita, Manila
Si-kat Ferry + Bus Fares & Ticket Prices
One-way journey takes 2 hours by bus and 1 and half hour by ferry.
Ticket Prices (inclusive of terminal fee):
- ADULT: One-way - P1,500.00, Roundtrip - P2,900.00. (Any return ticket issued is open)
- CHILDREN: One-way - P750.00, Roundtrip - P1,500.00. (Any return ticket issued is open)
- Bus Ticket regular - P700.00
- Child Bus Ticket - P400.00
Note: rates stated above include terminal fees.
How To Book a Trip / Reserve a Ticket
Here's a step-by-step guide on how you can get a ticket or check available trips online:
- Go to this link and INPUT the origin and destination in the search box (eg. Manila - Baguio)
- Input the dates of your desired arrival.
- Choose if it is One-way or Return trip.
- Choose the number of seats you wish to book or reserve
- Then click Find Tickets to search for the available trips
How to get to Si-kat Bus Terminal (Ermita, Manila)
Take the local LRT-1 line to Pedro Gil Station and go towards Robinsons Place Manila and walk one block to City State Tower Hotel.
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
Si-kat Ferry + Bus
Headquarters: G/F Citystate Tower Hotel 1315 A. Mabini St., Ermita Manila, Philippines
Contact Numbers: +63 945 447 4216, +63 908 642 6377 +63 926 739 3447
Facebook Page: Si-kat Bus
OTHER FERRY OPERATORS IN THE PH
If the ferry operator or shipping line you are looking for is not on the list, SEARCH MORE FERRIES HERE!
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN MANILA
Where to Stay in Puerto Galera
Here are top-rated resorts to book in Puerto Galera:
[to be updated]
See more accommodation in Puerto Galera.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please let us know by leaving a message in the comment box below.