A Filipina netizen shared how she spent only P15,000 to visit five countries in 17 days in a post that has since gone viral.
Facebook user MeaKryztine Aquiviano said she traveled to Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, and Malaysia for 17 days with a budget P15,118.50 for her plane fare and bus tickets, as well as accommodation for her and her boyfriend.
Aquiviano said she is always on the hunt for promo fares from budget airlines and is okay with staying at backpackers’ inns to cut costs.
🌍 17 DAYS 5 COUNTRIES 🌍
Yes you read it right 17 DAYS for 5 countries! Well ang dami naming time. Coz time is the most important thing in the world. You can never bring it back. hahaha!
|Merlion Park waterfront in Singapore|
Some of you are asking me how much did I spend sa whole duration ng travel ko. I know it’s already 4 months bago ko shinare to. hahaha But right now I will just share my plane tickets and accommodation expenses para magkaroon kayo ng tips how much to budget for this part.
|Wat Arun in Bangkok, Thailand|
Isa rin ako sa mga hunters ng promo fares plus I always stay sa mga backpackers inn kaya I always spent less for this part.
ALSO READ: The Best Time To Visit Thailand
|Petronas Tower in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
For the allowance dahil 17 DAYS kaming nagbackpacking more or less nasa 15-20k ung allowance kasama na ung foods, entrances, walwal and pasalubongs.
|Mekong Delta tour in Vietnam|
I always believe na ung magagastos mo sa travel mo ay magdedepende kung gaano ka katakaw kumain, where you want to go and what you want to buy and experience. YES, it will always depend on you and on the present situation.
|Angkor Wat in Siem Reap, Cambodia|
Ang dami na kasing mga low budget at tipid tips ngaun pero nasa sayo parin yan if titipirin mo ang sarili mo and if you're really on a tight budget kelangan mo talagang mag todo effort bes! haha
Just always remember you can always make money. ang importante you will have the best time of your life and the best memories to cherish that soon will become stories to tell. So ipon now and Enjoy later!
Note: the exchange rate depends on the month we travel which is Oct 2017.
✈️ PLANE TICKET ✈️
Convert currency here to compare prices:
Currency Converter by OANDA
For airfare and transportation, you may check PISO FARE promos or you can directly compare air, sea and land travel fare and prices here:
⛺️ ACCOMODATION good for 2PAX ⛺️
All bookings were made via booking.com
- ✨3D/2N CAMBODIA 799.74/2pax = ₱399.87 each
- ✨3D/2N THAILAND 1420.32/2pax =₱710.16 each
- ✨4D/3N VIETNAM 1545.9/2pax = ₱772.95 each
- ✨5D/4N SINGAPORE 6,183.6/2pa x= ₱3091.8 each
- ✨4D/3N MALAYSIA 1276.8/2pax = ₱638.4 each
TOTAL: ₱15,118.5 Plane and bus ticket and accommodation only!
ALL IN ALL WE SPENT 35keach! ALL IN for 5countries for 17DAYS ❤
Thank you for reading before reacting ❤️ I hope you like it and if you don’t, you don’t! but i hope you like it! 😄😊😘
|Universal Studio, Singapore|
Happy Travel everyone! ✈️
She added that they also set aside P15,000 to P20,000 for food, entrance fees, and souvenirs.
Here’s a look at her post, which has over 72,000 likes and shares on Facebook as of writing.
Thanks to MeaKryztine Aquiviano for sharing this travel guide and experience in 5 countries in Southeast Asia with us! If you'd also wanted to contribute an article, blog or travel guide, CLICK HERE. We love to share it here on our site and our social media network!
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
READ MORE TRAVEL STORIES
- A TRIP TO INDONESIA: Filipino DIY 4D3N Itinerary Guide to Bali (Tourist Spots + Best Activities)
- EL NIDO 4D3N ITINERARY GUIDE: Island Tours, Things To Do, Where To Eat And Where To Stay
- SAMALAN CAMP AND SEA: a relaxing beach in Samal Island | Travel Guide | How To Get There
- SIARGAO TRAVEL GUIDE FOR NON-SURFERS: Tourists Spots, Activities Budget & DIY Itinerary
- TRAVEL GOAL: Visit the 5 Bali-Inspired Resorts in the Philippines
- TRAVEL INDONESIA: 6 Days & 5 Nights Itinerary Guide to Bali (Things to Do & Places to Visit)
- SINGAPORE: 5 Family-Friendly Outdoor Activities to Enjoy in Sentosa