Under the Philippine national government are several state-run agencies that are tasked to deliver different services to the Filipino people. One of these government agencies is the Department of Social Welfare and Development.
More commonly called DSWD, this government agency is usually one of the turn tos of many Filipinos in times of calamities and financial challenges that hit the nation or a huge part of the populace.
There are several DSWD programs and services that the public may avail.
HELPFUL ITEMS YOU CAN USE TO SAVE MONEY!
Here's my list of useful items for you to save or earn money wisely:
Shopee is my go-to app for things I needed like the ones above. If you'd like discounts and vouchers, you may get the best offers here:
- Technical Assistance and Resource Augmentation (TIARA) Program
- Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps)
- Supplementary Feeding Program (SFP)
- Bangsamoro Umpungan sa Nutrisyon (BangUN) Project
- Foster Care
- Recovery and Reintegration Program for Trafficked Persons (RRPTP)
- Social Pension(SocPen) for Indigent Senior Citizens
- Centenarians Act Implementation
- Programs and Services for Persons with Disabilities
- Development of Social Technologies
- Regulatory Services
- Travel Clearance for Minors
- National Household Targeting System for Poverty Reduction or Listahan
- Lingap at Gabay Para sa May Sakit (LinGaP)
- Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Program
- KALAHI-CIDSS-National Community-Driven Development Program (KC-NCDDP)
- Sustainable Livelihood Program (SLP)
- Assistance to Individuals with Crisis Situations (AICS)
- Comprehensive Program for Street Children, Street Families and Indigenous People
- Residential and Non-Residential Care Program
- Yakap Bayan After Care Program
- Payapa at Masaganang Pamayanan (PAMANA) Program
- Unconditional Cash Transfer (UCT) Program
- International Social Welfare Services for Filipino Nationals (ISWSFN)
- Targeted Cash Transfer (TCT) Program
RELATED: DSWD Educational Cash Assistance Application, Online Na! (Step-by-Step Process & Form Links)
The Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) has several offers under these programs, projects, and services. Most often, cash aids are distributed to help a specific group of people.
Acknowledgement: This article is sponsored by Usapang Hanapbuhay.
Bisitahin ang Usapang Hanapbuhay Facebook Group para sa iba pang tips at mga diskarte sa pera!
Like Usapang Hanapbuhay Facebook page for other updates!
dswd programs and services pdf dswd programs for the poor dswd programs for youth list of government programs in the philippines 2022 www.dswd.gov.ph sap list list of social welfare programs in the philippines dswd cash assistance list 10 social welfare programs in the philippines