Tagaytay is put under Modified General Community Quarantine since September 1, 2020 as per city memorandum. Here is the summarized version of the memorandum from the Tagaytay City Mayor for the MGCQ guideline, for the reference of Tagaytayenos and its visitors.
RELATED: Tagaytay reopens tourism under MGCQ
TAGAYTAY CITY MGCQ MEMORANDUM
- Strict adherence to minimum public health standards at all times. Violators will be penalized.
- Proper wearing of face mask and face shield outside home is strictly required.
- Persons below 21 yo or above 60 yo, or with health risks, and pregnant women are to remain at home except when indispensable, i.e. obtaining essential goods. Only one companion is allowed.
CHECK POINTS AND CURFEW
- Checkpoints at exit/entry points of Tagaytay shall be maintained.
- Curfew hours: 10:00 PM to 05:00 AM
- Liquor ban is lifted, but drinking is not allowed in public places. Permissible amount are allowed in restaurants.
- Property visits are allowed, with health declaration forms, and shall undergo 14-day quarantine if owners are staying in their properties for more than 2 days.
ESTABLISHMENTS AND CAPACITY
- All establishments/offices/constructions permitted to operate shall strictly adhere to the guidelines of respective authorities.
- Guests/clients of all establishments are required to fill out health declaration forms, or log their information upon entry.
- Only up to 50% of capacity is allowed for:
- Religious/mass gatherings
- Dining establishments
- Personal care establishments, i.e. barber shops, spas, salons
- Public transportation except for Tricycles/Bukyos are allowed with 1 passenger.
MALLS AND OPERATIONS
- Operation of malls, supermarkets and drugstores are allowed from 07:00AM to 7:00PM. Ayala Malls Serin is open from 10AM to 6PM.
- Health Certificates from your local barangay or Medical Certificates from your doctor is MANDATORY upon arrival in your accommodation.
- Private vehicles are allowed provided physical distancing is maintained inside the vehicle.
- Indoor and outdoor non-contact sports and exercise shall be permitted in the vicinity of the respective barangay.
- Face to face learning may be conducted in Higher Educ Institutions.
- Work in government offices will be in full operational capacity subject to existing guidelines.
- The barangay shall monitor compliance to wake and funeral guidelines related to Covid deaths.
- The Tagaytay City Oval, Skateboard and BMX tracks shall be opened daily from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM and 3:00 PM to 5:30 PM, with up to 50% capacity only.
- All returning legitimate residents, i.e. LSI, OFW opting to stay in Tagaytay City shall be subjected to strict 14-day quarantine with necessary documents.
TAGAYTAY CITY GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCEMENT
TRAVEL PASS REQUIREMENT UPDATE
A travel authority is still a requirement for non-Cavite residents who wish to visit Tagaytay City, Joint Task Force COVID-19 Shield Commander Lt. Gen. Guillermo Eleazar said on Monday.
THINGS TO DO IN TAGAYTAY
- Sky Ranch Tagaytay - Your Next Food Trip In The SOUTH
- Where To Eat in Tagaytay - Underrated But Worth-The-Money Eats In The City
- Tagaytay Wind Residences and its Amenities
- Have a Relaxing Stay at Casa Alegria Tagaytay
- CAFFE NATIVO - Your Artsy Local Coffee Shop in Tagaytay
- Kawa Bath at La VeryOl's Mountain View Garden
You can read my Tagaytay City Guide for more travel tips! ;)
WHERE TO STAY IN TAGAYTAY
- Casa Alegria - Check Rates and Availability
- La Bella Tagaytay - Check Rates and Availability
- Escala Tagaytay - Check Rates and Availability
- The Lakeview Suites - Check Rates and Availability
- Taal Vista Hotel - Check Rates and Availability
BUDGET STAY IN TAGAYTAY
Also check out my list of 5 Tagaytay Hotels with breathtaking view of Taal
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.
WHERE TO STAY IN TAGAYTAY: