Lian is a second class municipality in the province of Batangas. Ensembling a unique, beautiful and enchanting scenery that could capture anyone’s eye for beauty.
Lian is made popular by its bamboo rafts floating all over the bay and known for its white sand beaches. Boasting its seashore of white sand, a one-of-a-kind beach in batangas that is very rich when it comes to history, traditions, culture and also with so many natural attractions.
For Your Trip to Batangas
How much does it cost to visit Batangas? Click below to compare rates and discounts online:
Tours & Activities
Popular booked by other travelers
WHAT TO PACK FOR BATANGAS
Here are some things you might consider bringing with you for your day tour / adventure:
- Stylish face mask
- Water container/tumbler to rehydrate
- Sunscreen for skin protection
- Goggles for swimming or snorkeling
- Stylish Swimsuit
- Travel backpack / luggage
- Reusable vacuum storage packs
- Selfie stick
- Waterproof phone case
- Acion cam
- Camping tent
- WiFi kit
- Power bank
Shopee is my go-to app for things I needed like the ones above. If you'd like discounts and vouchers, you may get the best offers here:
Lian Beach Resorts
Here's a list of best beach resorts to book in Matabungkay and Lian Beaches in Batangas:
Matabungkay Beach Hotel
Just two hours away from Manila, Matabungkay Beach Hotel is located in the seaside town of Lian, Batangas. For over 40 years, it has been a top destination for local and foreign tourists wanting a break from the daily grind.
|Matabungkay Beach Hotel|
Matabungkay Beach Hotel offers comfortable accommodations, a wide range of outdoor activities, pampering services, and of course, the resort experience will not be complete without your full range of swimming options.
Room rate starts at: Php 5,600.00 on Klook
Contact number: 0917-865-5334 / 0908-887-0596
Facebook: Matabungkay Beach Hotel
Coral Beach Club
The Coral Beach Club is a paradise laying on a white sand beach of Matabungkay Lian Batangas, where you can enjoy various aquatic sports and delight with the Local and International Cuisine on alfresco dining while watching the sunset.
|Coral Beach Club|
The Coral Beach Club now has 25 large & comfortable rooms, all maintained to a high standard, a recently refurbished swimming pool and a bar-restaurant & garden area that can easily accommodate up to 100 guests.
Contact: 0917 901 4635 / 0919 822 0833
Facebook: The Coral Beach Club
El Pueblo De Hermano by Cocotel
El Pueblo De Hermano Resort by Cocotel is at the beachfront of Lian, Batangas with its own private beach area where guests can relax, unplug, and enjoy the deep serenity. The whole place, from the facilities to the surroundings, is instagrammable -- especially at 4 pm when it's high tide.
|El Pueblo De Hermano Resort by Cocotel|
The resort is only a 3-hour drive from Manila. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge. An Asian breakfast is available each morning at the resort.
Address: Sitio Matuod, Brgy. Binubusan, Lian, Batangas [ Get Directions ]
Contact: 0917 307 7462 / 0908 932 1399 / 0917 307 7462
Casa Rafael Matabungkay
If you want to relax and unwind without spending too much money, Casa Rafael in Matabungkay offers a decent accommodation and just 8 minute walk to the beach.
|Casa Rafael Matabungkay|
- Kubo Deluxe for 6 pax ₱2500
- Room for 3 pax ₱1800
- Room for 5 pax ₱2000
- Family Suite for 10 pax ₱3500
Contact: 0936 798 2073 / 09916134349
If you're looking for a weekend well spent with your family and or barkada on a budget, Zen Rest House is a 2-story beach house that can fit 15 people. It only takes less than one minutes to reach Lian Beach. There is also a swimming pool as well as a floating raft (balsa) at the beach. There is also a common kitchen with cooking tools like a griller and cooking pans.
The resort has free wifi and netflix. They also have 2 nipa huts to rent, if you want an exclusive place you can get it for only Php 25,000 maximum number of 25 pax.
- Floating Raft ₱3000 max of 20 pax
- Beach House ₱15000 good for 15 pax
- Nipa Hut ₱5000
Address: Sitio Ligtasin, Barangay Luyahan, Lian, Batangas [ Get Directions ]
Contact: 0906 520 8197
Facebook: Zen Lian
Get the best prices from Agoda
Other Lian Beach Resorts, Hotels, Transient and Vacation House for Rent
- Al Fresco Beach Resort
0905 240 1998
- White House, Lian Batangas
0956 867 8910
- Half Moon Village
0945 417 9233
- Blue Beach Home
0917 143 4148
- Ruiz Beach House
0916 551 2167
- Stardust Beach Hotel
0917 124 6147
- Bahay Pambuhan Beach House
0936 180 2428
More Beaches in the Philippines
- List of Beachfront Resorts in Zambales (Best for Camping and Surfing)
- 10 Garden and Riverside Resorts to Book in Cavite (Rates & Contact Details)
- 30+ Best Beach Resorts in Batangas (Calatagan, Lemery, Lobo, Mabini, Nasugbu, San Juan)
- 10+ La Union Beach Resorts for Weekend Getaway
- 10+ Beach Resorts in Subic, Zambales (with Swimming Pool)
- 10 Resorts to Book in Bolinao, Pangasinan (Beachfront and With Pool)
- DINADIAWAN BEACH: Resorts to Book in Dipaculao, Aurora
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
Where to Eat in Matabungkay
Although, resorts in Matabungkay offer and serve food to their guests, some people opt to eat and try other restaurants or eateries in the area. Here's a list of carinderia and diners along Matabungkay beach (mainly along Matabungkay Rd.):
Helen's Place serves breakfast meals, Filipino dishes like Sinigang and Adobo, fries and nachos for snacks, pancit and noodle soup.
Opening Hours: 7 AM–9 PM daily
Leckeres Essen/Rupert Eatery
|Leckeres Essen/Rupert Eatery|
Leckeres Essen serves mainly silog meals such as tapsilog, tocilog, chicsilog, hotsilog.
Address: Matabungkay Rd, Lian, Batangas
Opening Hours: 7 AM–8 PM daily
Address: Matabungkay Rd, Lian, Batangas
Opening Hours: 9 AM–8:30 PM daily
How to get to Matabungkay Beach
By Public Commuting
- From Manila near MRT-EDSA Taft Station, take a bus bound for Calatagan.
- Get off at the intersection to Matabungkay Beach in Lian, Batangas.
- Ride or charter a tricycle to Matabungkay Beach.
By Private Vehicle
For those who are bring own car, you can conveniently follow driving directions from Google Maps or Waze. Free parking is available at the resort.
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN MANILA
ALSO IN BATANGAS
- 25+ Tourist Spots in Batangas You Shouldn't Miss to Visit (Weekend Getaway 2-3 hours from Manila)
- 30+ Best Beach Resorts in Batangas (2-3 Hours Away From Manila!)
- CALATAGAN: Travel Guide to Beach Camp & Resorts in Batangas (Itinerary & Budget)
- 10 Anilao Beach & Dive Resorts to Book in Mabini, Batangas
- LAIYA: Guide to the White Sand Beach in San Juan, Batangas
- MATABUNGKAY BEACH: Resorts and Floating Cottages in Lian, Batangas (Travel Guide)
- FANTASY WORLD TRAVEL GUIDE: The Abandoned Disneyland Of The Philippines (Lemery, Batangas)
- TRAVEL GUIDE: Malabrigo Beach and Lighthouse in Lobo, Batangas
- PORT OF BATANGAS: International Port for Cargo & Passenger Ferry Schedule & Terminal Guide
- McDonald's Drive-thru Branches Open 24 Hours in Batangas (with Location & Operating Hours)
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please let us know by leaving a message in the comment box below.
Let us know your thoughts!