Do you want to register as a Pag-IBIG member? Here's the easiest way to do it.
With today's technology, you can now easily finish most government transactions, like Pag-IBIG fund membership registration, online. That means there’s no need to travel to the nearest Pag-IBIG office and wait in line to register as a member.
|Pag-IBIG Online Registration|
It takes only a few minutes and several clicks to enroll as a Pag-IBIG member—a lot faster and more convenient than manual registration which you will learn in this guide.
HELPFUL ITEMS YOU CAN USE TO SAVE MONEY!
Here's my list of useful items for you to save or earn money wisely:
Shopee is my go-to app for things I needed like the ones above. If you'd like discounts and vouchers, you may get the best offers here:
What is Pag-IBIG Online Registration?
Pag-IBIG online registration refers to the process of enrolling yourself as a Pag-IBIG Fund member through the Pag-IBIG website. It involves submitting your information, generating your Member’s Data Form (MDF), and getting your Pag-IBIG Membership ID (MID) Number through its Online Membership Registration facility.
Note that the Pag-IBIG online registration system is intended only for those enrolling as new members.
Who Should Register for Pag-IBIG Membership?
Mandatory Pag-IBIG Membership
Mandatory coverage under the Pag-IBIG Fund means membership is required for the following people:
- Employees in the private sector (permanent, temporary, or provisional status) up to 60 years old
- Government employees with GSIS coverage, regardless of appointment status
- Self-employed individuals up to 60 years old earning at least ₱1,000 a month
- Kasambahays (e.g., household helpers, cooks, drivers, gardeners, etc.) with a monthly salary of at least ₱1,000
- Land-based and sea-based OFWs
- Filipinos employed by foreign-based employers, whether deployed locally or abroad
- Uniformed personnel (Philippine National Police, Armed Forces of the Philippines, Bureau of Fire Protection, etc.)
- Expats up to 60 years old who are compulsorily covered by the SSS
If you don't belong to any groups that qualify for mandatory Pag-IBIG membership, you can still apply as a voluntary member.
Voluntary Pag-IBIG Membership
Registration with the Pag-IBIG Fund is optional for the following individuals aged 18 to 65:
- Non-working spouse of registered Pag-IBIG members
- Filipino employees of a foreign government or international organization
- Employees of employers with a waiver or suspension of coverage by the Pag-IBIG Fund
- Religious group leaders and members
- Pensioners, investors, and other individuals with passive income or allowances
- Public officials and employees without GSIS coverage (e.g., barangay officials, Sangguniang Kabataan members, etc.)
Pag-IBIG Membership Benefits
When you become a Pag-IBIG member, you can do the following:
- Regularly save money for retirement and other financial goals through the Pag-IBIG Regular Savings Program and MP2 Program
- Borrow funds for different purposes through its loans (Pag-IBIG housing loan, multi-purpose loan, and calamity loan) with low interest rates and long repayment terms
- Enjoy discounts, rewards, and other perks at partner establishments through the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus
Learn more Pag-IBIG Members Benefits.
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
Pag-IBIG Online Registration: How to Register Through Virtual Pag-IBIG
Pag-IBIG online registration is a quick and straightforward process. Here’s how you can access the Pag-IBIG online registration website on your smartphone, laptop, computer, or tablet.
- Go to the Pag-IBIG Fund website, hover your mouse over the E-Services tab on the menu, and click on Membership Registration. It will take you to the Online Membership Registration page.
- Alternatively, you can access the Pag-IBIG online registration website by going to the Virtual Pag-IBIG site and clicking Be a Member. Click Continue to proceed to the Online Membership Registration page.
- You can also proceed directly to the page at www.pagibigfundservices.com/PubReg/Starter_Page.aspx.
If you don’t have a Pag-IBIG membership yet, just follow these Pag-IBIG online application steps:
- Fill out the online form by entering your last name, first name, middle name (tick the box if there’s no middle name), and date of birth (following the mm/dd/yy format).
- Input the CAPTCHA code and click the Submit button.
- Complete the online membership registration form by supplying your personal details, address, and contact information. You’ll also need to provide your list of heirs (optional), member category, and employment history (if applicable).
- After completing the Pag-IBIG membership online form, click the Submit Registration button.
- The Successful Registration page will appear. Take note of your Registration Tracking Number. Click the Print MDF button to print or save your enrollment form.
- After two working days, you can verify your permanent Pag-IBIG ID number by visiting the Pag-IBIG Membership ID (MID) Number Inquiry page. After which, employed members should submit it to their employer as part of the Pag-IBIG online registration for new employees.
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN MANILA
Pag-IBIG Online Registration FAQs
What are the Pag-IBIG online application requirements?
There’s no need to submit anything to the Pag-IBIG Fund for your online membership application. The Pag-IBIG Fund doesn't require documents for those who use the Pag-IBIG online registration system.
However, you should have a copy of your birth certificate on hand. You'll refer to this document when filling out the Pag-IBIG membership form online. The personal information (such as birth date, mother's maiden name, etc.) you provide for your Pag-IBIG online registration should match the data on your birth certificate.
How can I get my Pag-IBIG registration number online?
Your Pag-IBIG Registration Tracking Number (RTN) will be generated when you complete your Pag-IBIG online registration form. It will be displayed after you click the Submit button. Take a screenshot or print and download the page for your reference.
How to verify my Pag-IBIG MID Number
You can verify your Pag-IBIG number by going to the Virtual Pag-IBIG website. Click on Be a Member and then Verify MID No. Enter your Registration Tracking Number, last name, and date of birth, and then click Submit. It will display your Pag-IBIG MID number.
See the other ways to verify your Pag-IBIG MID Number.
How to create and log in to Pag-IBIG online account?
If you need to avail of a Pag-IBIG service online, like checking your loan or savings records or contributing to MP2, use the Virtual Pag-IBIG portal.
Virtual Pag-IBIG offers three options for creating an online account: through the member's Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus, account activation at the nearest Pag-IBIG branch, and a separate account creation method for OFWs.