Here's how you can process your refund from Cebu Pacific.
Known as the the largest airline in the Philippines, Cebu Pacific Air offers low fares all year round to over 60 destinations in Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
In this guide, you will learn all the things you should know about Cebu Pacific Refund.
Here are some things you might consider bringing with you for your day tour / adventure:
- Stylish face mask
- Water container/tumbler to rehydrate
- Sunscreen for skin protection
- Goggles for swimming or snorkeling
- Stylish Swimsuit
- Travel backpack / luggage
- Reusable vacuum storage packs
- Selfie stick
- Waterproof phone case
- Acion cam
- Camping tent
- WiFi kit
- Power bank
Shopee is my go-to app for things I needed like the ones above. If you'd like discounts and vouchers, you may get the best offers here:
Cebu Pacific Refund Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a refund?
Refund is an option given to passengers to get back the value of their fare. This option becomes available when flights are disrupted.
2. Are CEB bookings refundable?
All CEB Bookings are non-refundable, unless otherwise stated. Passengers with disrupted flights may be given the option to refund their flight, based on our Customer Service Plan, which is aligned with the Philippine Air Passenger Bill of Rights.
3. Who is eligible for refund?
You are eligible for refund if your flight was cancelled by Cebu Pacific and you have not yet rebooked nor converted the flight to Travel Fund at the time of cancellation.
Passengers can request for refund via bit.ly/CEBmanageflight up to thirty (30) days from the disruption notification date. After this period, no changes can be done, and booking is considered forfeited.
4. How do I refund my cancelled flight, if I used credit/debit card?
If you have a MyCebuPacific account, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your account at bit.ly/CEBmanageflight
- Search for the specific flight under ‘My Bookings’ then click the ‘Manage’ button
- A refund option will be shown. Follow the instructions to complete your refund.
For insurance add-on, please call CHUBB directly at +63288592774 (hotline) or +63288640865 (24/7 medical assistance hotline) for refund request.
5. How will I know if my credit/debit card refund request has already been processed?
We are continuously processing refunds, given limited resources due to the quarantine. Your refund request follows these steps:
- Guest submits request to CEB
- CEB reverses the amount in our system
- CEB transmits the refund details to acquiring bank
- Bank forwards the details to card issuing bank, if different from acquiring bank
- Card issuing bank credits the amount to guest’s account
We will be sending you an email update at the end of Steps 1-3.
6. How will my refund be credited to my card, if it is already expired or terminated?
For this case, we will issue a cheque under the name of the credit/debit cardholder. Please fill out our Guest Feedback Form and prepare to submit the following documents:
- Certificate of Closed Account from the bank – this should indicate the card used in the booking and card account was already closed
- Two (2) valid IDs of the passengers, passport is mandatory for international flight
- Two (2) valid IDs of the cardholder
7. How long can I expect my refund to be added back to my credit or debit card?
Due to the volume of requests received and partner bank operating limitations, it may take up to two (2) billing cycles or longer for the amount to be added back to your credit card or debit card, after successful request and submission of complete requirements.
8. Why am I not able to see the ‘Refund’ option online?
Refund option is only available online, if it satisfies all conditions below:
- Flight is cancelled
- It is not yet more than thirty (30) days from the cancelled flight date
- Booking has not yet been refunded, rebooked or converted to Travel Fund in any other customer channels
9. Until when can I request for refund for my cancelled flight?
Cancelled flights are eligible to be requested for refund up to thirty (30) days from the disruption notification date. After this period, no changes can be done, and booking is considered forfeited.
10. How can I refund my cancelled flight, if I used Go Rewards points to pay for my booking?
Simply log in to Manage Booking online within thirty (30) days from your disruption notification date. Your refund will be in the form of Travel Fund.
11. How can I refund my cash payment?
We have enabled cash refund through Robinsons Bank (RBank) cheque pickup, which is simpler as it does not require submission of additional documents. Eligible guests who can avail of this option are only those who paid their booking in cash through designated payment centers, as well as Cebu Pacific ticketing offices and airport cashiers.
Bookings and payments made through travel agencies must be coordinated with your respective travel agency. For insurance add-on, please call CHUBB directly at +63288592774 (hotline) or +63288640865 (24/7 medical assistance hotline) for refund request.
12. How do I request for my cash refund via RBank cheque pickup?
The fastest way to request for cash refund is by logging in to Manage Booking online, so you don’t have to fill out many details.
Alternatively, you can go to our website and fill out the Guest Feedback Form by selecting Request > Cash Refund Application. Please fill out the form with the required fields below.
- Subject: (Input “RBank Pickup” in the textbox)
- Details: (Indicate your preferred RBank branch from the list below)
- Booking Reference Number: (Input the 6-character booking number you’re requesting refund for)
- Full Name: (Type the name to be indicated in the cheque – s/he must be one of the passengers in the booking and the name must match a valid government ID to be used during pick-up)
- Email Address: (Enter the email address to be notified when cheque is ready for pickup)
Airline Promo Fares
If you are looking for cheap flights in the Philippines, see airlines listed below or view all promo fares:
13. How will I know if my cheque is ready for pick up?
We’ll send you an email once we’ve validated your request for cash refund. This will include the date of when you can go to the selected RBank branch to pick up your cheque.
14. Where do I pick up the cheque?
Please pick up the cheque at the specific RBank branch you’ve indicated on the Cash Refund Application form.
15. Do I need to bring any requirements for when I pick up the cheque?
Yes. Please bring any two (2) valid IDs showing the name you submitted on the Cash Refund Application form.
- Driver’s License / Passport
- GSIS/SSS Membership card with picture and signature
- Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) / Immigrant Certificate of Registration
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID / Tax Identification Number (TIN) card with picture and signature / Company ID with picture
- NBI Clearance / Police Clearance / Barangay Certification
- Postal ID / Voter's ID
- Senior Citizen Card
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID / OFW ID / Seaman's Book
- Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF) ID
- Certification from National Council for Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP)
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DWSD) Certification
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID
16. May I send a representative if I can’t pick up the cheque myself?
Yes. You may send an authorized representative to pick up the cheque for you. Please make sure that your authorized representative brings the following requirements:
- Signed authorization letter stating your name and the name of your representative
- Photocopies of any two (2) valid IDs of the original recipient, with signature
- Two (2) valid IDs of the representative
17. Is there a deadline to pick up the cheque?
The deadline to pick up the cheque is five (5) months from the date indicated on the email notification. Please make sure to pick up the cheque before the deadline because once expired, the cheque will have to be reprocessed.
18. There are no RBank branches near me. How can I get my cash refund via cheque pickup?
We recommend applying for a cash refund via cheque pickup and just have an authorized representative with a nearby RBank branch to pick up the cheque for you.
We are also working with RBank to expand the list of available branches that can process cheques for cash refunds. We’ll update the list as soon as we are able to add more branches.
19. I have successfully sent in my request for a cash refund via cheque pickup before April 16, 2021, but I haven’t received my refund yet. Should I send another request?
We do not recommend to submit another request as it may just prolong the processing.
20. How long is the processing time for cash refund requests?
We will do our best to process your request as soon as we get the complete details. Due to the volume of requests we receive, allow us to process your cash refund within two (2) months, after successful request and submission of complete requirements.
21. Are CEB Ticketing Offices accepting refund requests?
No. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, our ticketing offices are now automated and equipped with self-service kiosks to cashless transactions. Most transactions that were previously processed in ticketing offices have moved online. We advise guests to simply process all requests through our website, as this is the same experience in our ticketing offices.
Cebu Pacific Flight Schedule
For list of schedule, visit Cebu Pacific Air flights.
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
Compare Air Fares
A quick and easy way to do this is to use flight search engines A.K.A airfare comparison sites. Get started by following the steps below:
Step 1: Visit the best flight search engines listed below (click the links to open a new tab).
Step 2: Enter your destinations and travel dates to compare airfares.
Step 3: Go back to this page and select another flight search engine.
Step 4: Repeat steps #2 & #3 until you visit all sites listed.
Step 5: Review the airfare results to find out which airline/site offers the cheapest prices. Take note of all the airlines listed. Use the “Filter” feature to see a list of airlines that fly to your destination.
How To Book a Trip / Reserve a Ticket with Cebu Pacific Air
Here's a step-by-step guide on how you can get a ticket or check available trips online:
- Go to this link and INPUT the origin and destination in the search box (eg. Manila - Boracay)
- Input the dates of your desired arrival.
- Choose if it is One-way or Return trip.
- Choose the number of seats you wish to book or reserve
- Then click Find Tickets to search for the available trips
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN MANILA
About Cebu Pacific
Cebu Pacific, the largest airline in the Philippines, offers low fares all year round to over 60 destinations in Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Cebu Pacific offers a variety of flight options to suit your needs and schedule. Choose from Economy and Business Class. Cebu Pacific also offers a range of services to make your flight more comfortable, such as in-flight entertainment and meals, baggage allowance, and seat selection.
Whether you’re looking for a quick getaway or a longer vacation, Cebu Pacific has a flight schedule that can accommodate your travel plans.
See more news for Cebu Pacific Air.
See More from Cebu Pacific
- List of Cebu Pacific Air Fare Promos
- List of Cebu Pacific International Flights (Schedule & Destination)
- How to Contact Cebu Pacific (Hotline Number & Customer Support)
- How to Rebook a Flight with Cebu Pacific
- How to Avail and Claim Cebu Pacific Travel Fund
- List of Cebu Pacific Sales Offices (Philippines and International)
- Cebu Pacific Launched Contactless Flights
- List of Travel Requirements in the Philippines
Let us know your thoughts!