Miss traveling? Cebu Pacific is giving out P99 CEB Super Pass!
Cebu Pacific Air’s CEB Super Pass voucher allows you to buy a ticket now and decide when and where you’re flying to later. This is a limited-time offer as part of their 25th anniversary celebration. The CEB Super Pass is up for grabs from March 21 to March 27, 2021.
How to Purchase CEB Super Pass
- Go to the CEB Super Pass page. Click on BUY CEB SUPER PASS.
- Enter the number of passes you want to purchase. You can purchase up to 10 passes per transaction. Then click BUY NOW!
- Type the passenger names. You can also buy passes for your loved ones. You simply have to indicate their passenger details during purchase. That said, the CEB Super Pass is NON-transferable. Make sure to enter the correct details and that it matches the details on your government-issued IDs.
- Pay for your passes. The payment options available are credit card, PayPal, and Travel Fund. Once successful, your CEB Super Pass will be sent to your email.
How to Redeem CEB Super Pass
You can book a flight using your CEB Super Pass as early as 30 days before your chosen travel date or until 7 days before the flight’s departure, as long as there are available seats.
- Visit cebupacificair.com and click on the ‘Redeem CEB Super Pass’ tab.
- Enter the booking reference you received during purchase and the last name of any passenger in the booking reference.
- The CEB Pass vouchers you purchased will be displayed. If you’re booking a round-trip journey, tick the round-trip box. Then, click the voucher/s you will use. Note: To book a round-trip journey, 2 vouchers are required to be used. Multiple guests traveling together may be booked at the same time by selecting their vouchers.
- Search your desired flight and select based on the available list of flights.
- Fill in the necessary details on the Guest Details page.
- Purchase add-ons if you need any. This is subject to additional fees and charges.
- Pay for the remaining amount.
- Once the payment is successful, you will be redirected to a confirmation page where you will get a new booking reference number.
1. What is the CEB Super Pass?
CEB Super Pass is a single-use voucher that provides everyJuan added flexibility in planning their trips! Passengers have the option to choose and redeem flights without the pressure of planning too far ahead. For only PHP 99 base fare, these vouchers may be redeemed on any Cebu Pacific and Cebgo domestic destinations from thirty (30) to seven (7) days before the intended date of departure, subject to availability (see CEB Super Pass Terms and Conditions).
2. Who may avail of the CEB Super Pass?
The CEB Super Pass is available to everyJuan (excluding infants on lap) who wants to book a domestic flight with Cebu Pacific and Cebgo, subject to Conditions of Carriage.
3. When can I purchase CEB Super Pass?
The CEB Super Pass may be purchased from March 21 10:00 AM to March 27 11:59 PM, 2022 (GMT +8), or until supplies last.
4. Where can I purchase CEB Super Pass?
The CEB Super Pass can easily be purchased via the Cebu Pacific website (cebupacificair.com) or directly through https://bit.ly/CEBSuperPass
5. How much will I pay for every purchase of CEB Super Pass?
One (1) CEB Super Pass voucher will cover the base fare amount (PHP 99). Upon purchase, Administrative Fee (PHP 250) and Value Added Tax (PHP 41.88) will also be collected. All inclusive, the total amount to be paid for every purchase of one (1) CEB Super pass voucher is PHP 390.88. Other fees may apply depending on your chosen destination such as but not limited to, taxes, surcharges, and airport fees – all of which will be collected upon redemption.
6. How do I purchase a CEB Super Pass?
- Step 1: Visit the Cebu Pacific website (cebupacificair.com), or you may also visit https://bit.ly/CEBSuperPass to be taken to the webpage directly.
- Step 2: Click the ‘CEB Super Pass’ banner to be redirected to the purchase page.
- Step 3: View the CEB Super Pass Terms and Conditions, FAQs, and steps how to redeem the pass before purchasing to make sure you’re all set!
- Step 4: Enter the number of vouchers you want to purchase. You may purchase ten (10) CEB Super Pass vouchers per transaction, but there is no limit to how many you can avail! Buy all you can!
- Step 5: On the guest details page, enter the passenger details of the actual guest/s who will use the voucher. Please make sure to enter the correct details, exactly as shown in a government-issued ID.
- Step 6: On the payment page, you may settle payment for your CEB Super Pass via Credit/Debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or Travel Fund.
- Step 7: Once your purchase of CEB Super Pass is successful, you will be notified of your booking reference number and all other purchase details via email.
7. Can I use my CEB Super Pass on any of my existing Cebu Pacific bookings?
No, CEB Super Pass requires you to create new bookings.
8. How many CEB Super Pass can be purchased?
A qualified passenger may avail up to a maximum of ten (10) CEB Super Pass vouchers per transaction. If a passenger wants to avail more CEB Super Pass vouchers, the passenger has to make another CEB Super Pass purchase transaction. Buy all you can - there is no limit to how many vouchers can be availed by a passenger within the purchase period!
9. Can I purchase the CEB Super Pass for other passengers?
Yes! You may gift your loved ones with their own CEB Super Pass vouchers! During purchase, please indicate the complete passenger details of the person you are buying the travel voucher for. The CEB Super Pass is non-transferable and can only be used by the passenger whose details are specified.
10. Can I use my own travel fund to purchase CEB Super Pass for other passengers?
Yes you may use your travel fund to purchase CEB Super Pass vouchers for other passengers for as long as you are included in the passenger list in the same transaction. Please ensure that your name in the voucher matches the name in your travel fund reference number. The use of travel fund as a form of payment requires that at least one passenger from the reference number of the travel fund is included in the transaction. Same shall apply for use of travel fund as payment for CEB Super Pass redemption.
11. Which destinations can I redeem flights for using my CEB Super Pass?
One (1) CEB Super Pass can be redeemed for any one-way, point-to-point, flight within the Cebu Pacific and Cebgo domestic network. The CEB Super Pass cannot be used for connecting flights. If you want to book a roundtrip flight, you can redeem two CEB Super Pass vouchers.
For a complete list of all available destinations, please see the CEB Super Pass Terms and Conditions.
12. When can I redeem my CEB Super Pass?
The CEB Super Pass may be used to redeem flights as early as thirty (30) days before the intended flight departure. The latest that the CEB Super Pass can be redeemed is seven (7) days before the intended flight departure.
|Purchase Period||Redemption Period||Travel Period|
|May 5-12 2021||From May 5, 2021 until May 24 2022||From May 12, 2021 until May 31, 2022|
|September 9-16 2021||From September 9, 2021 until September 23, 2022||From September 16, 2021 until September 30, 2022|
|March 21-27 2022||From March 21, 2022 until April 23, 2023||From March 28, 2022 until April 30, 2023|
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
13. I still have unused CEB Super Pass I bought back in May and September 2021, can I still redeem it during the new redemption and travel dates until April 2023?
No. CEB Super Pass vouchers purchased on May 5-12, 2021 will only be valid for redemption until May 24, 2022, and travel until May 31, 2022. Vouchers bought last September 9-16, 2021 on the other hand can only be redeemed for travel until September 30, 2022. Please refer to item 11 for more information on respective redemption and travel dates of your voucher.
14. How do I redeem my CEB Super Pass?
- Step 1: Visit www.cebupacificair.com or the Cebu Pacific app and click on the CEB Super Pass homepage banner to be redirected to the redemption page.
You may also visit https://bit.ly/CEBSuperPass to be taken to the webpage directly.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Redeem CEB Super Pass’ Tab and enter the booking reference provided during purchase and the surname of any passenger in the booking reference.
- Step 3: All purchased CEB Super Passes will be displayed. Select the voucher you want to use for redemption. If you're planning to book a round-trip flight, make sure to select 2 vouchers for each guest.
- Step 4: On the Search Flight page, search and select a flight marked with “CEB Super Pass” from the list of flights available.
- Step 5: Complete the necessary details on the Guest Details Page.
- Step 6: Add-ons are available if you wish to purchase, subject to additional fees and charges.
- Step 7: Pay for the remaining amount due via Credit card, Alipay, PayPal, or Travel Fund.
- Step 8: Once payment is successful, you will be redirected to a confirmation page where a new booking reference number will be provided for your selected destination and date.
15. Can I redeem my CEB Super Pass on all available flights of Cebu Pacific and Cebgo?
Flights on which you may use your CEB Super Pass is subject to availability during redemption. You may check for the actual availability at flight search and choose from the flights marked with “CEB Super Pass”. In case CEB Super Pass is unavailable on your intended date of departure, you may opt to avail of CEB’s year-round low fares instead and use your CEB Super Pass for other upcoming trips.
16. Are there any fees and charges that I will need to pay for flight redemptions using the CEB Pass?
The CEB Super Pass only covers the base fare, web admin fee (WAF), and value added tax (VAT) while optional add-ons, government taxes, fuel surcharges, or other charges, if any, shall be shouldered by the passenger at the time of redemption and booking.
17. Can I purchase ancillaries or any other add-ons?
Yes, all add-ons are available for purchase during redemption of the CEB Super Pass. If you missed out on buying add-ons during the redemption, you may still do so via the Manage Booking portal on the CEB website.
18. Is my CEB Super Pass reroutable, rebookable, transferable, or refundable?
Flights redeemed using CEB Super Pass are non-reroutable, non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be converted to a travel fund.
However once a CEB Super Pass is redeemed, the ticketed flight is rebookable. Flight changes can be made up to two (2) hours before the scheduled time of departure, subject to availability, and fare difference if any, and all other applicable fees.
19. What happens if I miss my scheduled flight?
Your CEB Super Pass will be forfeited. The bookings made utilizing the CEB Super Pass are considered flown when flight changes are not made within two (2) hours before the scheduled time of departure.
20. What happens if my flight booked using my CEB Super Pass gets cancelled?
In the event of flight delays, schedule changes, or flight disruptions, you will be provided options based on the existing flight disruption policy of the airline.
21. What happens if I do not use my CEB Super Pass within the specified redemption / travel period?
Your CEB Super Pass will be forfeited.
22. Do I get Go Rewards points (formerly GetGo) if I buy or use the CEB Super Pass?
No, you will not earn points upon purchasing/redeeming of the CEB Super Pass.
23. Can I avail of discounts when I purchase the CEB Super Pass?
No, all forms of discounts like the Senior Citizens’ Discount (CD) and Persons with Disability Discount (PWD) are not applicable.
24. Can I still correct or change the name of the guest after purchasing the CEB Super Pass?
No. Please make sure that the correct spelling of the names, as well as their order (last and first names) are properly indicated in your CEB Super Pass before you confirm your payment.