Here's a complete guide on how to change or update your mobile number from your BPI account.
You lost access to your mobile number or you missed to register your SIM card which was deactivated and you found out that it is linked to your BPI account, what you should do next? Here's your guide in updating mobile number for your BPI account.
RELATED: What Will Happen To Unregistered SIM Cards?
HELPFUL ITEMS YOU CAN USE TO SAVE MONEY!
Here's my list of useful items for you to save or earn money wisely:
- Coin banks
- Informative books about money, saving and investments!
- Money organizer
Shopee is my go-to app for things I needed like the ones above. If you'd like discounts and vouchers, you may get the best offers here:
How do I update my registered mobile number?
There are 3 steps to update your mobile number with your BPI account:
STEP 1. Log in to BPI Online or Mobile app and go to “Account Maintenance.”
STEP 2. Click on “Update Mobile Number.”
STEP 3. Enter your Debit EMV card number and new mobile number. You'll need a BPI Debit Mastercard to complete this feature.
Note: You need to activate your request by going to any BPI ATM within 5 banking days.
For clients who have no access to an ATM or have not yet claimed their BPI Debit Mastercard:
- Visit any branch near you. Find a branch and view its contact details with Google Maps. Simply type “BPI <branch name>” and press “Search.”
- Call 889 10000 or any of our toll-free numbers*. See the complete list of numbers.
*After verification of your request via 889 10000, you will be asked to submit an original signed form.
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
How do I update my mobile number using BPI Online or Mobile App?
There are 3 steps to update your mobile number with BPI Online or the mobile app:
- Select Account Maintenance then choose Update Mobile Number.
- Input your Debit Mastercard number and your new mobile number.
- Activate your request in any BPI ATM. Your number will be updated immediately after ATM activation
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN MANILA
Here's more about BPI:
Let us know your thoughts!