Traveling to Tagaytay soon for Starbucks? Here's an updated list for your coffee experience!
With the recent opening of the newest Starbucks Reserve (the first in Tagaytay), I am updating this list for your next Tagaytay trip!
LOOKING FOR STARBUCKS PRODUCTS?
Starbucks Coffee has an official store on Shopee. Here are available items you can purchase:
Starbucks Reserve Hiraya
First of our list is the newly opened Starbucks located along Aguinaldo Highway in Silang Crossing West, Tagaytay. Starbucks Reserve Hiraya features a great view of Taal Lake with great al fresco seats.
|Starbucks Reserve Hiraya|
Starbucks Reserve Hiraya is said to be the first in the Philippines to serve freshly baked pastries and debut the new Starbucks Oviso espresso machine.
Location: Aguinaldo Highway, Silang Crossing West, Tagaytay City [directions]
Store Hours: Monday - Thursday: 7:00AM - 1:00AM, Friday - Sunday: 6:00AM - 2:00AM
Starbucks Twin Lakes
Located in Metro Tagaytay, Starbucks Twin Lakes offers a different view of the ridge in Tagaytay.
|Starbucks Twin Lakes|
What I love with this branch is the style of the design and the greenery outside. Plus, a better space for parking at Twin Lakes Tagaytay!
Location: Twin Lakes Tagaytay, Tagaytay - Nasugbu Hwy, Laurel, Batangas [directions]
Store Hours: 8 AM–8:30 PM daily
Starbucks Ayala Malls Serin
Located inside an outdoor mall, this Starbucks is probably one of the most accessible branches in Tagaytay.
|Starbucks Ayala Malls Serin|
You have the convenience of shopping, dining and relaxing at one place at Ayala Malls Serin. It's a perfect way to end your day by taking a seat, chit-chat with your friends and sip your favorite frappe here.
Location: G/F Ayala Malls Serin, Tagaytay - Nasugbu Hwy, Silang Junction South, Tagaytay City [directions]
Store Hours: 10 AM–7 PM daily
Starbucks Robinsons Summit Ridge
Instead of the ridge, this Starbucks store is located at one of the shopping centers in Tagaytay.
Robinsons Summit Ridge is a place where you can stay at a hotel, shop your essentials, dine-in with your favorite food and get a cup of coffee at your convenience.
If you are going to or from Sky Ranch, this branch is the nearest for you.
Location: Aguinaldo Highway Level 1 Space no. 109 Promenade, Tagaytay [directions]
Store Hours: 8 AM–9:30 PM Monday to Friday, 7 AM–9:30 PM Saturday to Sunday
Starbucks Hotel 8 (Domicillo Design)
This might be the most favorite branch of Starbucks in Tagaytay (I personally do, too). It is one of the 3 stores near or located at the ridge part where you can enjoy a view of Taal Lake.
|Starbucks Hotel 8|
The edge of Domicillo Design is the most perfect spot for Taal sightseeing. You can even see the lake even from the inside of the store.
Location: Aguinaldo Highway, Km 58 Tagaytay - Nasugbu Hwy, Tagaytay [directions]
Store Hours: 8 AM–9:30 PM, Monday to Thursday, 8 AM–11 PM Friday, 7 AM–11 PM Saturday to Sunday
Starbucks Hill Slope
Last not but least is this Starbucks branch located on the east part of Tagaytay.
|Starbucks Hill Slope Tagaytay|
It offers a breathtaking view of Taal Lake from a far. You can see the lake and the volcano island from inside and the veranda of the store. So make sure to bring your best camera for your selfies!
Location: Purok 162 Tagaytay - Calamba Rd, Tolentino West, Tagaytay City [directions]
Store Hours: 8 AM–2 AM, Monday to Friday, 6:30 AM–2:30 AM Saturday to Sunday
Tips on visiting Starbucks in Tagaytay
Here are my best recommendations when you visit a Starbucks in Tagaytay:
- Consider the traffic in Tagaytay (especially along Tagaytay-Nasugbu Rd.) during the weekend.
- Going to Starbucks in Tagaytay is always "first come, first serve". The earlier you go, the best chance you can have a seat if you plan to dine-in.
- Parking is limited and "first come, first serve" too.
- The busiest branches are Hotel 8 (Domicillo), Hill Slope and now, Starbucks Reserve Hiraya.
So better plan ahead if you really wanted to visit a Starbucks in Tagaytay.
ALSO IN TAGAYTAY
- List of Bag of Beans Branches in Tagaytay
- TAGAYTAY: Picnic Grove (Directions, Activities and Amenities)
- Harry Potter-themed Staycation in Tagaytay
- Jem's Bed & Bath - a 2D-themed staycation in Tagaytay
- Sky Ranch Tagaytay - Your Next Food Trip In The SOUTH
- Where To Eat in Tagaytay - Underrated But Worth-The-Money Eats In The City
- Tagaytay Wind Residences and its Amenities
- Have a Relaxing Stay at Casa Alegria Tagaytay
- CAFFE NATIVO - Your Artsy Local Coffee Shop in Tagaytay
- Kawa Bath at La VeryOl's Mountain View Garden
- Puzzle Mansion Bed & Breakfast – The Largest Jigsaw Puzzle Collection In The World
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
WHERE TO STAY IN TAGAYTAY
- Casa Alegria - Check Rates and Availability
- La Bella Tagaytay - Check Rates and Availability
- Escala Tagaytay - Check Rates and Availability
- The Lakeview Suites - Check Rates and Availability
- Taal Vista Hotel - Check Rates and Availability
BUDGET STAY IN TAGAYTAY
Also check out my list of 5 Tagaytay Hotels with breathtaking view of Taal
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN MANILA
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.
WHERE TO STAY IN TAGAYTAY: