PASIG GREEN CITY - That's what they call this city. But what if it becomes even more "green"?
A Facebook post shows photos of various landmarks in Pasig.
They are created by Interact Facebook page made up of exemplary San Joaquin-Kalawaan High School students.
Why is Pasig called the Green City?
Thanks to its progressive environmental policies, Pasig has been dubbed “The Green City”. Some of its local policies include the ban on the use of styrofoam, as well as that of plastic bags on dry goods.
Along with cities like Jakarta and Hanoi, Pasig was named one the Ambitious City Promises' model cities.
What do you think? Is it possible for this to happen? Comment your opinion below.
WHERE TO STAY IN PASIG
- Privato Hotel Ortigas - Check Rates and Availability
- Ace Hotel and Suites - Check Rates and Availability
- Marco Polo Ortigas Manila - Check Rates and Availability
- Richmonde Hotel Ortigas - Check Rates and Availability
Visit Pasig City Guide for news and updates in Pasig. :)
WHERE TO NEXT?
- Rainforest Adventure Experience (RAVE)
- Your Ultimate Food Guide in Pasig
- ArcoVia City (How To Get There, Hours, Everything You Need To Know)
- Pasig Revolving Tower (Location, Rates, Hours - Everything You Need To Know)
- PASIG: Ayala Malls The 30th (Mall Hours and How To Go There)
- TIENDESITAS: What To Do, Where To Eat and How To Go There
- CAPITOL COMMONS: a Provincial Capitol turned into a Business Center in Pasig
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please let us know by leaving a message in the comment box below.
WHERE TO STAY IN PASIG: