This new attraction in Pasig will take you under a tunnel of lights!
Tiendesitas Ortigas East, a shopping and family entertainment destination owned by Ortigas & Company, opened its new attraction for the Christmas season - the Philippines' First Christmas Street Light Musical Tunnel.
Set up outside Tiendesitas, it is patterned after holiday light tunnels of foreign cities like Kyoto in Japan, Vancouver in Canada and Norwich in the United Kingdom.
“We’re very excited about our new feature for what we now call Ortigas East, formerly Fontera Verde a 16-hectare estate here in Pasig City. This is the very first light tunnel in the Philippines, which we are very proud to introduce. It is really intended to make the place much, more lively and create a Christmas spirit,” Ortigas & Company president and chief executive officer Jimmy Ysmael.
|Tiendesitas Christmas Tunnel|
“While others are content in stringing Christmas lights on lamp posts and buildings, they have taken it to a higher level,” said Pasig City Mayor Bobby Eusebio in his speech. “This is Christmas light tunnel certainly exceeds our expectation and the city government is privileged to be a witness to this joyful celebration. Thank you for opening your hearts in making Pasig City, a happy city,” the mayor added.
The Christmas Musical Street Light Tunnel will run from 6pm to 10pm every 30 minutes until January 7. Other attractions and activities lined up for Ortigas East include a Christmas Display along C5, Tiendesitas, Meet & Greet Santa on all weekends of December, Fireworks all Saturdays of December, and Simbang Gabi from December 16 to 24.Sino na umawra dito? @tiendesitasph 📷 @rochelleabellaa #TeamPasig #PaskoSaPasig ___________________ #Pasig #PasigCity #streetsofmanila #streetphotography #photography #vsco #vscocam #vscoph #beautifuldestinations #discovermnl #fotografiaunited #igersmanila #instagood #instamood #ig_philippines #phil_spots #travelph #seepilipinas #itsmorefuninthephilippines #Pilipinas #Philippines #loves_philippines #litratistadavao #tuklas_pilipinas
OTHER LIGHT SHOWS IN THE PHILIPPINES
HOW TO GET TO TIENDESITAS TUNNEL
Here are the directions on how you can get to Tiendesitas Tunnel:
- Tiendesitas is located near the junction of C5 and Ortigas Avenue in Ugong, Pasig. I can be easily accessed by taking Julia Vargas Avenue from Ortigas Center (SM Megamall) or Ortigas Avenue if you are coming from San Juan or Quezon City.
- For those who are coming from the South (Taguig, Paranaque, Muntinlupa, Laguna and Cavite), you may take C5. Then take a U-turn before Ortigas Ave.
- It can also easily find on Waze or Google Maps.
Location: inside Tiendesitas, 5 Las Fiestas, Pasig, Metro Manila
Display Schedule: Every 30 minutes
Watch the Christmas display here:
WHERE TO STAY IN PASIG
- Privato Hotel Ortigas - Check Rates and Availability
- Ace Hotel and Suites - Check Rates and Availability
- Marco Polo Ortigas Manila - Check Rates and Availability
- Richmonde Hotel Ortigas - Check Rates and Availability
Visit Pasig City Guide for news and updates in Pasig. :)
WHERE TO NEXT?
- Rainforest Adventure Experience (RAVE)
- Your Ultimate Food Guide in Pasig
- ArcoVia City (How To Get There, Hours, Everything You Need To Know)
- Pasig Revolving Tower (Location, Rates, Hours - Everything You Need To Know)
- PASIG: Ayala Malls The 30th (Mall Hours and How To Go There)
- TIENDESITAS: What To Do, Where To Eat and How To Go There
- CAPITOL COMMONS: a Provincial Capitol turned into a Business Center in Pasig
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please let us know by leaving a message in the comment box below.
WHERE TO STAY IN PASIG:
pasig city tiendesitas christmas lights 2021 christmas lights manila 2021 tiendesitas website tiendesitas map ortigas pasig city christmas lights display in metro manila 2021 christmas lights 2021 philippines christmas display 2021 best christmas lights philippines where to buy christmas lights in the philippines tiendesitas website