Visit 30+ Attractions In Osaka, Japan For Only 1500 PHP: Osaka Amazing Pass
Known as Japan’s second largest metropolitan area, which is next to Tokyo, Osaka is home to astounding attractions and staggering culture.
You will witness nothing but breathtaking skyscrapers with aesthetically amazing architectures, notable historical landmarks that are worthy of our appreciation, thrilling and fun activities that will take you off your feet, and not to mention their respectful culture, delightful food and developed system. There is definitely no reason for everyone to not visit this world-class city!
But what’s making all of us reluctant is the persona of Japan being an expensive country. Yes I agree on that. Japan is an expensive country. However, there are ways for you to prevent from outflowing a lot of money - and one of them is this clever card: Osaka Amazing Pass. Now I realize, traveling to Osaka wasn’t as tough on my wallet as I expected!
WHAT YOU CAN GET OFF THE OSAKA AMAZING PASS?
- Get a 2 day pass and gain entry to 30 iconic Osaka tourist sites
- Visit Osaka Castle Museum, Osaka Science Museum, the HEP FIVE Ferris Wheel, Umeda Sky Building Floating Garden Observatory, and more
- Enjoy the convenience of an all-inclusive pass and discover Osaka at your own pace
- Entry is as simple as showing your pass, with no prior reservations needed
- The pass includes truly unlimited use of the subway, tramway, and bus system within the city
- Receive discounted prices in certain restaurants and stores around town
- Only available to non-Japanese travelers
|Take a ride on the Osaka water bus|
Click here for a more detailed list of which sights are included with the pass.
- FREE entry or discount to more than 30 sightseeing spots including: Umeda Sky Building Floating Garden Observatory, HEP FIVE Ferris Wheel, The Museum of Oriental Ceramics, Osaka, Osaka Science Museum, Natural Hot Spring Naniwa no Yu, Osaka Museum of Housing and Living, Tombori River Cruise, Tombori River JAZZ Boat, Dotombori ZAZA, Kamigata Ukiyoe Museum, Entrepreneurial Museum of Challenge and Innovation, Osaka Castle Museum, Osaka Castle Nishinomaru Garden.
- Please click here for a more detailed list of which sights are included with the pass.
|Board the HEP FIVE ferris wheel|
|And experience traditional life at the Osaka Museum of Housing and Living, all included in your pass!|
Do we need Japan Visa?For Philippine Passport Holders, we are required to apply a Single OR Multiple Entry Visa in order for us to enter Japan.
|Osaka at night|
Personally speaking, applying for a Japan Visa is quite easy- all you have to do is submit all the requirements in an effective and efficient manner, and you’re good to go!
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILA
WHERE TO STAY IN OSAKA?You may check booking.com for the cheapest rates of accommodation in the area.
Excited to roam Osaka? Click here to redeem your Osaka Amazing Pass! Mention your friend who you'd like to bring in Osaka!
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN MANILA
You May Also Like...
- SINGAPORE: 5 Family-Friendly Outdoor Activities to Enjoy in Sentosa
- SOUTHEAST ASIA: The Best Time To Visit Thailand
- Vietnam’s Bikini Airlines, The Next Attraction In Asia
- South Korea’s ‘Purple Islands’ draw tourists
- Top 20 Things to Do in The Philippines (Tourist Spots & Travel Destinations)
- 6 Romantic Destinations in the Philippines EXCEPT BORACAY
- This Couple Visited 5 Southeast Asian Countries For P15,000 Budget Only