This park in Makati City is lit up during Christmas Season every year!
Christmas is officially here when the Festival of Lights opens their magnificent Music & Light show at Ayala Triangle Gardens.
Festival of Lights 2023
This year's Festival of Lights “Christmas Nights with Countless Lights” features more attractions set across more areas of Ayala Triangle Gardens! 🎄🌟
From its beginnings as a simple light show, Festival of Lights now delights with the breathtaking main light show, “Kaleidoscope of Sight, Sound, and Light”, directed by Ohm David and two new attractions - "Wish Upon a Light" a wishing pond where you can write your wishes on an interactive screen located at the northern portion of the gardens and “Liter of Light” an art installation featuring “Elemento” by Leeroy New on December 2.
Watch the Christmas Nights with Countless Lights from 6PM to 10PM daily every 30 minutes until January 14, 2024. ✨
About Festival of Lights
Festival of Lights is a light show choreographed by award-winning director Voltaire de Jesus and Luther Gumia. More than 1.6 million LED lights were used for the light show, adding brilliance while staying environmentally sustainable.
One medly will be staged every 30 minutes nightly. Each one boasts of a different mood, pace, and rhythm. As the lights flash and change colours to the beat of music, the revelry and joy of Christmas will surely be felt by everyone.
WHAT TO BUY FOR CHRISTMAS
Here's a list of best things to buy for Christmas:
Festival of Lights 2022
The lights are going to shine brightly at Ayala once more as Makati City brings back the highly anticipated and much-loved Christmas show at the Ayala Triangle Gardens.
|Festival of Lights 2022
The dancing lights and music extravaganza runs from November 10 to January 8 every 6PM-10PM.
|Festival of Lights 2022
This year’s show is a LIVE 360-degree experience conceptualized by Director Ohm David and Lighting Designer Sueyen Austero.
Gallery of Lights 2019
This year's theme is "Gallery of Lights" where it showcase different colors of light dancing in different shapes that looks like a gallery.
The light show will start at 6pm until 10pm every night started November 12, 2019.
Festival of Lights 2018On November 15, Makati will once again welcome the most wonderful season of the year with Ayala Triangle Gardens’ Festival of Lights, the signature lights and sound show that has beguiled thousands of Filipinos each yuletide season.
The Festival of Lights is just one of the numerous lights shows in Metro Manila and the whole country this year.
|Festival of Lights 2018
For this year’s Festival of Lights, a number of weather proof led lights were used to light up the entity of Ayala Gardens in Makati City. The light show is choreographed by award-winning director, Voltaire de Jesus and will follow three musical distinct themes - Classic Filipino Christmas songs by Roy del Valle, Traditional Christmas songs by Von de Guzman and, Christmas songs with techno mix by Tris Sunguitan.
Festival of Lights 2017
On it's 9th year, the Festival of Lights 2017 has made it to the coveted list of Conde Nast Traveller’s Seven Most Spectacular Lights in the World, in the company of distinguished luminaries such as the Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen, Denmark, the holiday lights display at the legendary Champs-Elysees in Paris and Japan’s Kobe Luminarie.
The Festival of Lights at the Ayala Triangle Gardens in Makati City will run daily starting November 9, 2017 to January 7, 2018 with a 30- minute interval every hour from 6:00 PM to 10:00PM and will allow its patrons to fully enjoy the Holiday season.
Have a glimpse of the Festival of Lights here:
OTHER LIGHT SHOWS IN THE PHILIPPINES
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILAKlook.com
HOW TO GET TO FESTIVAL OF LIGHTSFestival of Lights is located at Ayala Triangle Gardens. Here are the directions you can follow for public commuting:
Via Public TransportationFROM EDSA
- Take bus anywhere along EDSA with "Ayala-LRT Leveriza" sign.
- In Monumento, you can take ride bus at the corner of 5th Avenue also known as C-3.
- You can also ride a bus bound to Ayala from Fairview and Novaliches.
- You can get off exactly at Philippine Stock Exchange and walk your way up to the Ayala Triangle Garden.
- From Baclaran, ride bus with "Ayala LRT Leveriza" sign.
- During weekdays, get off at proper unloading area which is right before Paseo de Roxas.
- Otherwise, you will walk way too far because the next unloading station for north bound lane of Ayala is on Rustan or Glorietta.
- Once you got off the bus in the unloading area before Paseo de Roxas Street, walk your way to the underpass and head onto the opposite side of Ayala where the Ayala Tower One is erected.
- At the back of the building is Ayala Triangle Garden.
- During Saturdays and Sundays, you can get off at the opposite side of Ayala Tower One Bldg and cross the road to get to the Ayala Triangle Garden.
This route can also be taken by those coming from LRT-1 Taft Avenue, Harrison and Leveriza.
If you are going to Ayala Triangle Gardens with your private vehicle, you can just easily get directions from your Waze or Google Maps app. See the exact location on Google Maps:
Hotels and Accommodation in Makati
Here are the best hotels in located in Makati:
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS IN MANILA
Festival of Lights
Location: Ayala Triangle Gardens, Paseo De Roxas St Cor Makati Ave, Cor Ayala Ave, Makati, 1209 Metro Manila
Schedule: 6PM to 10PM
ALSO IN MAKATI
- DREAM LAB: Learn Business at this Interactive Attraction in Circuit Makati (Day Pass Rates & List of Activities)
- What to See and to Do at Ayala Malls Circuit Makati (Mall Hours, Restaurants & Shopping Stores)
- MAKATI CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT: What is Makati CBD, its History, Where is it & What to See (Parks, Buildings & Shopping Malls)
- All You Need To Know About Metro Manila Subway
- FIREFLY ROOFDECK BAR: How To Get There, Menu and Hours
- List of Mercury Drug Branches in Makati (with Store Hours & Contact Details)
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.