In April 2019, Google posted an update for AdSense. It includes some changes on the ads format and sizes. Here's an update of Google AdSense for Better Ads Experience:
The Coalition for Better Ads announced the "Better Ads Experience Program." This Program provides guidelines for companies like Google on how they can use the Better Ads Standards to help improve users' experience with ads on the web.
In June, we announced Chrome's plans to support the Better Ads Standards in early 2018. Violations of the Standards are reported to sites via the Ad Experience Report, and site owners can submit their site for re-review once the violations have been fixed. Starting on February 15, in line with the Coalition's guidelines, Chrome will remove all ads from sites that have a "failing" status in the Ad Experience Report for more than 30 days. All of this information can be found in the Ad Experience Report Help Center, and our product forums are available to help address any questions or feedback.
We look forward to continuing to work with industry bodies to improve the user experience for everyone.
Watch the video above to learn more about Better Ads Experience.coalition for better ads, better ads compliance, better ads experience program, coalition for better ads video, better ads coalition standards, better ads standards, coalition for better ads interstitial, better ad guidelines
- 8 Ways to Monetize Your Blog
- 15 Sources Of FREE Images Without Copyright
- Use my hosted AdSense account to show ads on my own site
- How To Fix Not Showing AdSense After Moving My Blogger (Blogspot) To My Own Domain
- Blogger Ads Inline AdSense Widget
- What are the benefits of Robots.txt and how to add it on Blogger
- Is it possible to have two or more publishers' ad code on the same URL?
- How To Earn More Using Mobile Ads Via AdSense
- How To Create Facebook Instant Articles For Blogger (The Easiest Way)