As per Google:
We've noticed that users find your mobile pages much slower to load compared to those of other publishers. This means that you could be missing out on revenue. Our research shows that 53% of visits are likely to be abandoned if pages take longer than 3 seconds to load. We recommend that you take action to make your mobile pages load faster. Faster page loading times improve user engagement and can lead to increased revenue.
ALSO READ: What Is SEO And What Is Its Importance?
How does AdSense calculate your page loading time?
When a user visits your page, the time it takes for their browser to render your page usable is recorded in the
domInteractiveevent. To calculate your mobile page loading time, we use the Navigation Timing API to get the
domInteractivetimings for a sample of the traffic coming to your pages with AdSense ads, then take the median of the samples.
What should I do?
To make your mobile pages load faster, we recommend you try one or more of the following:
- Use the PageSpeed Insights tool to measure the performance of your mobile pages. Another option you could try is Lighthouse, an open-source tool to designed to help improve the performance of your pages.
- Follow the Google Webmasters guide to create Mobile-Friendly Sites.
- Use a responsive web design
Note that after you make changes to improve your page loading time, you should allow at least seven days for those changes to take effect. Going forward, we recommend that you re-test your pages regularly to make sure they're performing well on all devices.
More blogging tips here >> http://www.morefunwithjuan.com/search/label/Blogging
Do you think this is helpful? Share your thoughts below.
how to increase website speed on mobile how to increase wordpress website speed in mobile how to improve mobile site mobile site speed test website speed test wordpress mobile speed plugin gtmetrix how to make web pages load faster
- 8 Ways to Monetize Your Blog
- 15 Sources Of FREE Images Without Copyright
- Use my hosted AdSense account to show ads on my own site
- How To Fix Not Showing AdSense After Moving My Blogger (Blogspot) To My Own Domain
- Blogger Ads Inline AdSense Widget
- What are the benefits of Robots.txt and how to add it on Blogger
- Is it possible to have two or more publishers' ad code on the same URL?
- How To Earn More Using Mobile Ads Via AdSense
- How To Create Facebook Instant Articles For Blogger (The Easiest Way)
Let us know your thoughts!