Looking for a place to unwind near Manila? Here's a good place where you can breathe fresh air and enjoy a nice panoramic view of Sierra Madre.
ABOUT CLOUD 9 ANTIPOLOOne of the most well-known leisure centers in Rizal is Cloud 9 Sports and Leisure Club, which was originally opened to the public as a restaurant in 1995. Eventually, it included lodgings and other recreation and events facilities.
|Sky Bridge (Hanging Bridge)|
But the main highlight is the 360° View Deck, which allows a panoramic view of the surrounding area including the Metro Manila. So here are the things to consider before going to Cloud 9 Antipolo:
ENTRACE AND ACCESS TO ATTRACTIONS
To access the 360° View and Hanging Bridge, you will be asked to pay PHP70.00 fee for touring. But if you are eating at Cloud 9 Restaurant and the total receipt you have is above P300 per person, you’ll get complimentary admission to the hanging bridge, 360° View Deck, and Butuan Caraga Heritage Museum.
THE 360° VIEW DECK
This 360-degree view deck is what the people are coming for inside Cloud 9 Antipolo. Why? It doesn't only offer magnificent views of both the Sierra Madre Mountains and Metro Manila but it perfectly gives you a great sunset view, too.
|Cloud 9 Antipolo View Deck|
Whether day or night, the viewing deck provides a scenic view of the surrounding area and the skyscrapers of Metro Manila. There are also metal railings where you can put love locks.
OTHER PLACES FOR OVERLOOKING METRO MANILA
CLOUD 9 HANGING BRIDGE
If you are afraid of heights, this is not for you. But if you are into challenges, go hike up this hanging bridge and face your fears.
Sky Bridge is the hanging bridge connecting the information building, where the restaurant and museum are also located, and the building hosting the 360° View Deck and a few rooms for lodging.
|On the hanging bridge|
Guests, as well as non-guests, can access this deck by walking across the hanging bridge. Everyone must wait their turn when it comes to crossing the bridge because only 15 people at a time are allowed when crossing the hanging bridge.
No selfie while crossing the bridge to avoid delays and congregating on certain parts of the hanging bridge.
CLOUD 9 RESTAURANT
Cloud 9 Restaurant is the in-house place for food inside Cloud 9 Antipolo. The restaurant is very spacious and located just across from the Information Office.
Remember, you can have free access to other amenities if you have enough receipt to show after you dine here. Food prices ranges from PHP100.00 to PHP500.00.
|Cloud 9 Restaurant|
The restaurant is likely to get jampacked during weekends, holidays, and peak hours. There’s a high chance that you will need to wait for tables to clear before you can be seated. They also accept Visa and MasterCard credit card payment transactions.
CLOUD 9 HOTEL AND RESORTS
Cloud 9 Antipolo Hotel and Resort present a huge array of events venue from indoor and outdoor. It's a perfect place for an overlooking view of the of the Metro Manila where it will compliment the Laguna de Bay, magnificent Sierra Madre Mountain Ranges and the whole Province of Rizal.
It's considered a top events venues in Antipolo, Rizal. It has air-conditioned function hall and a garden that both can cater 50 to 300 people for events such as:
- Anniversary Party Venues
- Birthday Party Venues
- Corporate Event Venues
- Debut Venues
- Wedding Venues
OTHER AMENITIES TO CHECK ON
- Butuan Caraga Heritage Museum
- Metal Walkway
- Swimming Pool
- Events Venue
- Seminar and Team Building Venue
THINGS TO REMEMBER WHILE INSIDE CLOUD 9 ANTIPOLO
- Maintain a one-meter distance at all times.
- Intoxicated individuals are prohibited.
- Persons with medical problems are not allowed.
- Persons suffering from acrophobia are not permitted.
- Children must be accompanied by parents or guardians.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Those wearing high-heeled shoes are not allowed to cross the hanging bridge.
- No smoking.
- No spitting.
- No running, skipping, and horseplaying.
- No kite-flying.
- Umbrellas are prohibited.
HOW TO GET TO CLOUD 9 ANTIPOLOIf you are going to commute via public vehicle, here's your easy guide to traveling to Cloud 9 Antipolo:
- From Cubao, take a jeepney ride to Antipolo (via Sumulong) for PHP35.00
- You can ask the driver to drop you off Cloud 9 Antipolo.
- Travel time is 30 minutes given the traffic or stops.
But if you are going to bring your own vehicle, then you must follow directions via Waze or Google Maps. There are designated free parking areas inside Cloud.
Cloud 9 Sports and Leisure Club
Address: Bgy. Sta. Cruz, Sumulong Hwy, Antipolo, 1870
Operating Hours: 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM Monday – Sunday
Landline: (02) 584-3011 to 14
Mobile Number: 0917 800 3424 / 0998 590 1125 / 0908 973 2389
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Thanks to Giselle Visitacion Tolosa for sharing us here beautiful photos of Cloud 9 Antipolo.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Cloud 9 Antipolo
- Why is it called Cloud 9 Antipolo?
The reason why it's called Cloud 9 is as it is: up towards the hanging bridge of this famous hotel and restaurant in Antipolo lies a terrace where one can see a 360 view of the whole city and farther than that.
- How do I get to cloud9?
From Metro Manila (particularly Mandaluyong, Pasig, or Cubao), take a jeepney, FX, or UV to Antipolo, either to Antipolo Church or those plying Sumulong Highway. If you are dropping by Antipolo Cathedral, you can alight there first. From there, you can take a tricycle to Cloud 9.
- How much is the entrance fee?
PHP70.00 for 360° View Deck + Hanging Bridge. If you are eating at Cloud 9 Restaurant. If the total cost of your order is above P300 per person, you’ll get complimentary admission to the hanging bridge, 360° View Deck, and Butuan Caraga Heritage Museum. You need to present the receipt, so keep it with you. Kids below 5 years old are free.
- Do we need to secure a reservation first?
No reservations needed to visit the restaurant, hanging bridge, and 360° View Deck. But you are only allowed for 30 minutes viewing only.
- Who is the owner of Cloud 9 Antipolo?
Cloud 9 Sports and Leisure Club owned by Dr. Potenciano R. Malvar and Mrs. Lourdes C.
Where to Stay in Rizal?
- Cocotel Punta de Fabian - Check Rates and Availability
- LeBlanc Hotel and Resort - Check Rates and Availability
- Onea Bed and Breakfast - Check Rates and Availability
- The Citywalk Suites Apartment Inc. - Check Rates and Availability
- Date and Dine Resort - Check Rates and Availability
- Check Rates and Availability -
Also in Rizal Province
- Relax and Unwind at Luljetta Hanging Gardens and Spa
- RIZAL: Infinity Pool at Punta de Fabian in Baras
- 10 Best Things To Do in Antipolo
- Villa Elisha: A Forest Hideaway for your barkada in Antipolo, Rizal
- RIZAL: Treasure Mountain Travel Guide (How To Get There, Budget and Itinerary)
- Experience Kawa Bath at El Patio Razon in Tanay
cloud 9 antipolo operating hours 2021 cloud 9 antipolo restaurant cloud 9 antipolo rates cloud 9 antipolo operating hours 2022 cloud 9 antipolo entrance fee 2022 cloud 9 antipolo entrance fee 2020 antipolo cloud 9 cloud 9 antipolo entrance fee 2021