Yes, that's right! The Parañaque Integrated Terminal Exchange is now catering more trips to Baguio.
Official Schedule of PITX Bus Rides to Baguio City + How to Book a Trip
PITX offers daily trips to Baguio starting before the sun even rises—if you’re looking to make it to the City of Pines as early as possible, you’ll want to catch one of those morning rides.
Buses courtesy of Pangasinan Solid Noth Transit, Inc. will be departing for Baguio City hourly from 5 a.m. to 12 p.m.
You can also contact Pangasinan Solid North at 0917-886-6784.
WHERE TO STAY IN BAGUIO
You may also check Top10 hotels in Baguio on our separate blog.
Read my COMPLETE BAGUIO TRAVEL GUIDE to know more about Baguio City.
ALSO IN BAGUIO
- Session Road and Where To Eat
- BAGUIO: Botanical Garden
- BAGUIO: Wright Park and The Mansion
- Things to do in Mines View Park
- Good Shepherd Convent and Product Pricelist
- What to buy at Baguio Night Market
- MANILA TO BAGUIO: Bus Schedule and Fare
- PITX to Baguio (Point-to-Point) is now available!
- Experience a Luxury Trip to Baguio with JoyBus Executive Coach
- AMERICAN HERITAGE BAGUIO HOME (as seen on "Glorious" movie)
- Baguio Country Club's Christmas Village (Schedule, Entrance Fee & How To Get There)
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.
WHERE TO STAY IN BAGUIO: