CONTACTLESS TRANSACTION“It is hereby declared that all vehicles shall enter and use tollway facilities through cashless or contactless transaction initially as a measure to mitigate the transmission of COVID-19 and subsequently as a means to ensure a more efficient flow of traffic within expressway,” said Department Order 2020-12, which was released on Wednesday.
The mandatory contactless payments will be implemented in:
- South Luzon Expressway (SLEX)
- Manila-Cavite Toll Expressway (CAVITEX)
- North Luzon Expressway (NLEX)
- South Metro Manila Skyway
- Southern Tagalog Arterial Road (STAR) Tollway
- Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX)
- Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAX)
- All other road networks, including any extension of the existing expressway facilities mentioned, that may be constructed, established and/or operated as expressway toll facilities
RFID TO GOSMC has introduced a scheme called “RFID To Go” where the sticker can be installed at the lanes with a minimum P200 load for Class 1 vehicles, and an amount equivalent to farthest toll for Class 2 and 3 vehicles.
Public utility vehicles (PUVs) and fleet accounts may visit www.autosweeprfid.com and follow the steps listed at the website.
More reloading stations have also been added. These are commonly located at: