Here are the requirements:
- Filled up Health Declaration Form
- Government Issued ID
- Barangay Clearance verifying residence and history of quarantine
To secure a Medical Travel Clearance
- Determine the Health Center Cluster assigned to your District.
- Check the doctor’s schedule assigned to your barangay.
- Go to the Health Center assigned to your barangay.
- In instances when the assigned doctor is unavailable or schedules don’t match please proceed to the next nearest Health Center (as indicated in the cluster grouping of health facilities per district).
To secure a Travel Pass
- Proceed to the nearest police station with the Barangay Clearance and Medical Travel Clearance
- For minors, present document/s showing relation of minor to applicant, i.e. birth certificate
- For seniors, present document/s showing same residence as the applicant