Not long ago, this place was the favorite hangout by Pasigueños (most especially those students from nearby schools and universities.
Many noticed that its old design and interior didn't change for a long time. Not to mention their air-conditioning that hasn't work most of the time.
Still, the peeps chose to stay here either for food, work, school works or fun.
kapasigan pasig kapasigan pasig map kapasigan pasig zip code kapasigan church kapasigan furniture shop barangay kapasigan pasig city contact number a. mabini street, pasig, metro manila pasig simbahan mcdo menu philippines 2022 mcdo philippines menu mcdo menu price mcdo burgers menu philippines mcdo delivery mcdo menu 2022 mcdo menu delivery burger mcdo menu
But sometime in 2017 it finally closed its doors.
|Plaza Bonifacio in Pasig|
Today, the exact location is where a cenotaph of Gat. Andres Bonifacio (a great Filipino hero) which originally constructed in 1932.
The monument pays tribute to the courage and leadership of the great Katipunero. Bonifacio headed the KatipunanAssemblea Magna, which launched the revolution known among local historians as Nagsabado.
After all, there were so much memories this Mcdo branch has to leave us. I bet, many Pasigueños know about this and won't never forget it.
You May Also Like...
- LIST: McDonald's NXTGEN stores and where to find them
- 20+ Things You Have To Know About The #BTSMeal
- McDonald's Milk Tea McFloat now with Brown Sugar Pearls
- Feel the Christmas vibe with McDonald's Ride-Thru Light Show
- PARKLINKS - connecting Pasig and Metro East to Quezon City
- PCIST now offers 4 STEP Courses | Free Training, Allowance & Toolkit
Let us know your thoughts!