Located at the heart of the old town Pasig, Enzo's burger is one of the most visited food places in the city.
In Pasig City, I've come to reach my limit for fast food coma. One can only have enough weekly diet of KFC or Jollibee. This is why I'm thankful that a neighborhood diner called Enzo's recently opened along the busy Alcalde Jose Street, a quick stroll from Kapasigan. It's right next to an eatery called Aki's which is also operated by the same couple who started the former with a local cook.
After the success of the eatery that serves home-cooked meals, the idea to whip up American-style favorites like hamburgers and chicken wings proved to be enticing especially since the location of the business is just a few steps away from four major schools in the city.
The couple decided to open next door with another diner under the brand Enzo's. The plan was to give the city's residents a delicious alternative to the fast food fare by offering similar treats but with distinct flavors and for a slightly lesser price.
HOW TO GET TO ENZO'S DINER
Here's a guide map to where you can locate Enzo's Diner:
Enzo's DinerAddress: 12 Alcalde Jose St., Brgy. Kapasigan, Pasig City
WHERE TO STAY IN PASIG
- Privato Hotel Ortigas - Check Rates and Availability
- Ace Hotel and Suites - Check Rates and Availability
- Marco Polo Ortigas Manila - Check Rates and Availability
- Richmonde Hotel Ortigas - Check Rates and Availability
Visit Pasig City Guide for news and updates in Pasig. :)
WHERE TO NEXT?
- Rainforest Adventure Experience (RAVE)
- Your Ultimate Food Guide in Pasig
- ArcoVia City (How To Get There, Hours, Everything You Need To Know)
- Pasig Revolving Tower (Location, Rates, Hours - Everything You Need To Know)
- PASIG: Ayala Malls The 30th (Mall Hours and How To Go There)
- TIENDESITAS: What To Do, Where To Eat and How To Go There
- CAPITOL COMMONS: a Provincial Capitol turned into a Business Center in Pasig
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please let us know by leaving a message in the comment box below.
WHERE TO STAY IN PASIG: