ABOUT TWIN LAKESTwin Lakes, encompassing 1,200 hectare, is a development of Megaworld Corporation and Global Estate Resorts Incorporation. A prestigious European inspired property designed to be a premier residential and tourism estate that provides refreshing views of the famous Taal Lake and Volcano and luxurious lifestyle for its future residents.
The distinctive features of Twin Lakes are its prime subdivision lots, its lush botanical garden, well-appointed condominiums, and vineyard plantation. The idea to relax and indulge to every precious moment is exactly what Megaworld Global Estate Resorts, Inc. envisioned for the future residents of Twin Lakes.
HOW TO GET TO TWIN LAKES
For public transportation
Most buses going to Twin Lakes from Manila are stationed in Pasay City. The travel time from Manila to Tagaytay is around 2 to 3 hours, with a minimum of Php 100.00 fare, depending on the bus company. Always look for buses going to “NASUGBU – TWIN LAKES”.
For private transportation
Driving to Tagaytay City via private car is easy and convenient. It will only take you 1 to 1.5 hours by driving through South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) then exit at Sta. Rosa Exit. From there, it’s a straight drive going to Tagaytay.
WHERE TO EAT
- Bag of Beans
- Purple Beetle Cafe
- Starbucks Coffee
You can read my Tagaytay City Guide for more travel tips! ;)
WHERE TO STAY IN TAGAYTAY
- Casa Alegria - Check Rates and Availability
- La Bella Tagaytay - Check Rates and Availability
- Escala Tagaytay - Check Rates and Availability
- The Lakeview Suites - Check Rates and Availability
- Taal Vista Hotel - Check Rates and Availability
BUDGET STAY IN TAGAYTAY
Also check out my list of 5 Tagaytay Hotels with breathtaking view of Taal
Twin LakesAddress: Tagaytay - Nasugbu Hwy, Laurel, Batangas
twin lakes hotel twin lakes tagaytay twin lakes vineyard twin lakes philippines vineyard philippines how to go to twin lakes tagaytay commute
WHERE TO NEXT
- Sky Ranch Tagaytay - Your Next Food Trip In The SOUTH
- Where To Eat in Tagaytay - Underrated But Worth-The-Money Eats In The City
- Tagaytay Wind Residences and its Amenities
- Have a Relaxing Stay at Casa Alegria Tagaytay
- CAFFE NATIVO - Your Artsy Local Coffee Shop in Tagaytay
- Kawa Bath at La VeryOl's Mountain View Garden
- Puzzle Mansion Bed & Breakfast – The Largest Jigsaw Puzzle Collection In The World
- Earn a US$15 Cash Reward When You Book via booking.com
- Get a ₱166.3 discount after you sign up with Klook
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.
WHERE TO STAY IN TAGAYTAY: