PRIMO'S DINEROpened in Taguig, this diner already attracted thousands of people not only in the city but in whole Metro Manila and beyond. Why? Who will resist to their UNLI WINGS AND RICE for P199 ONLY? The cheapest we know in the metro!
Yup, you heard it right! Unlimited order of chicken wings and rice starting 7pm until 12am daily. Yes, that's everyday chicken wings at very affordable price! Haven't heard of any restaurant that offers cheaper than that - and it's UNLIMITED!!! No wonder they are loved by their customers.
Below are the available flavors of their chicken wings:
- Classic Wings
- Smokey BBQ
- Hoisin Glaze
- Hickory BBQ
- Primo's Buffalo
- Garlic Parmesan
- Sesame Honey Glaze
- Beer Battered
Due to the high demand, they recently put some RULES during your stay to cater all customers:
- P199 Unli Wings + Rice per head (NO SHARING)
- Reservation upon visit. They are accept reservation as early as 5:30pm.
- First batch of customers comes in at 6pm.
- At 7pm, they start the distribution of food.
- One (1) hour LIMIT per person till the last order (the last minute when you got your last bucket).
- The Unli Wings Promo is only available till 12mn. They accept customers till 11:30pm.
UNLI WINGS at @primosdiner 😍💕 TAGUIG BLOGS bit.ly/Taguigeno MORE FOOD TRIP @kaintayomnl 🍴 #Taguig #TaguigFoodtrip#EatPaMore #whattoeatph #itsmorefuninthephilippines #igersph #igersmanila #yummyph #wheninmanila #pinoyfood #pepperph #filipinofood #foodporn #foodgasm #foodstagram #foodphotography #foodlover #eeeeeats #vscofood #foodgram #feedfeed #happytummy #igfood #buzzfeast #buzzfeedfood #foodiegram #yahoofood #zomatoph #spotphotography
THE PLACEPrimo's Diner is very accessible since it is just lying along the road that connects C5 to Taguig town proper, Pateros and C6.
The place is open air for them to provide more seats. However, the crowd outnumbers them. This is a place that you can't hangout at for a few hours. You come here for the chicken - that must everyone's agenda in going here.
THE SERVICEAlthough they have a big crowd to serve, I give a two thumbs up for their quick refill of buckets.
|Primo's Diner Menu|
HOW TO GET TO PRIMO'S DINER
Located in the newly developed area along Levi Mariano Ave., Primo's Diner is easy to find. It can also be found on both Google Maps or Waze. Here's a quick guide on how you can get there.
Levi Mariano Avenue is just adjacent to C5 Road (North Bound) in Taguig. The diner is located at the corner of avenue.
From Tenement (FTI/Arca South)
If you are coming from the south (eg. Bicutan, Paranaque or Muntinlupa), all you have to do is head to Tenement. There are jeepneys en route to it. From Tenement, catch a ride en route to Market! Market! or Guadalupe. The jeepney will pass by "BCDA" where you can see a gasoline station (Petron) in Diego Silang. You can either ride a tricycle that will pass by Levi Mariano Ave. or take a short walk to it.
From Market! Market!
Look for jeepneys en route to Tenement or C5 Housing. Dropoff Diego Silang. Cross the footbridge to Petron. There's a tricycle terminal nearby which pass by Primo's or you can take a short walk going to the diner.
From EDSA (Guadalupe)
Anyone coming from EDSA should take the route from Guadalupe. Why? Because there are jeepneys that will pass by Diego Silang along C5 Road in Taguig. Once you reach Diego Silang, you will need to cross a foodbridge going to the northbound side of C5 where you can see the terminal for the tricycle which you can hire for going to Primo's or take a short walk going to the diner.
From Pasig (and Patersos)
Levi Mariano Ave. can be reached a one jeepney ride from Pasig Palengke, Simbahan or San Joaquin. Take a ride en route to Ususan, Bicutan or Bagumbayan. All of them will take you to Levi Mariano Ave. Once you dropoff 7 Eleven (Levi Mariano Ave branch) look for a yellow tricycle en route to Diego Silang. It will pass by Primo's and dropoff in front of it.
Or you can Book a Grab ride straight to Primo's Diner.
PRIMO'S DINERAddress: Fuma st. cor Levi Mariano Ave, Taguig City
Operating Hours: 6pm-12am daily
Thanks to Primo's Diner for having us and letting us experience their UNLI Bucket Wings!
If you are a business owner and would like to invite us too, please send your email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us HERE.
Looking for Taguig Staycation?
Here's a list of best hotels and staycation in Taguig:
- Seda Hotel BGC - Check Rates and Photos
- F1 Hotel Manila - Check Rates and Photosy
- Grand Hyatt Manila - Check Rates and Photos
- Shangri-La at the Fort Manila - Check Rates and Photos
- D Builders Rooms New Lower Bicutan - Check Rates and Photos
- Rosewood Pointe Residences Acacia Estates - Check Rates and Photos
- Grace Residences Studio w/ Balcony - Check Rates and Photos
Search for more accommodation in Taguig!
WHERE TO GO NEXT
- 11 Notable and Historical Places in Taguig
- Ayala Malls Market Market (Mall Hours, How To Get There and Updates)
- CHRISTMAS IN TAGUIG - Where to go and what to see
- TAGUIG EATS: PaNik's Grilled Burger
- CHICKENANAMAN: Bacolod Inasal in South Signal
- TAGUIG EATS: Raftel Chicken Wings
- TAGUIG'S BEST: Inutak - History and Where to Find
- Vista Mall Taguig (How to get there, list of stores, everything you need to know)
- ARCA SOUTH - A City In Sync
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without IMFWJ's notice. Should you know the updated information, please let us know by leaving a message in the comment box below.
Click here to subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
Click here to subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
unli wings near me primo's makati unli wings makati primos delivery wing bites primos movie primos prices primos meaning unli wings near me unli wings venice grand canal unli wings lower bicutan unli wings in makati unli wings in market market primo's unli wings unli wings in pasig unli wings price