Yup, Shake Shack announces their plan to open a store in Manila.
On their Facebook page post:
Mabuhay, Manila! We’re officially headed to the Philippines! We’ll be bringin’ the goods to the Pearl of the Orient in spring 2019. Let the countdown begin!See the original post here:
Are you excited to wait till 2019? Share your thoughts below!
LOOKING FOR KITCHEN OR DINING NEEDS?
Here are the best options to shop for your kitchenware and dining essentials:
Shopee is my go-to app for things I needed like the ones above. If you'd like discounts and vouchers, you may get the best offers here:
- Jollibee Crispy Bucket of Fries
- Andok's Litson Baka
- Ministrop Fried Chicken
- Dunkin' Donuts Bucket of Munchkins
- Lucky Me! Thinner Noodles is back!
- Dunkin' Donuts Purple Yam (Ube) Munchkins
- KFC's Buttered Fried Chicken
- Max's Chicken-All-You-Can is back!
- PERSIAN AVENUE: Shawarma that is handy delicious!
- BRICK BURGER: Where you can eat Lego in the Philippines
- Treat yourself with McDonald's Dreamy Delights
- Krispy Kreme’s Bacon and Cheese Doughnut: Comfort in Every Bite!
- Selecta Strawberries N' Creme
- The Original Lumpia Shanghai Got Bigger!
- Nostalgic Snacks Batang 90s Kids Surely Know
- MAXI Mango: From Davao to Manila
- FIRST BAKER SPECIAL SILVANAS: Nueva Ecija's Sweet Solution to your Cravings
- ABOVE SEA LEVEL PH: The Home to Giant Butterfly Squid (Menu + Branches)
Related to Shake Shack Restaurants in New York City, New York City Restaurants, Gramercy-Flatiron restaurants, Best Gramercy-Flatiron restaurants, New York City restaurants, Fast Food in New York City, Fast Food near me, Fast Food in Gramercy-Flatiron, Shake Shack Menu, New Year Parties in New York City, Christmas' Special in New York City