As a responsible citizen, the right to vote and participate in the democratic process is an important element of your civic duty.
In many countries, including the Philippines, voter registration requires valid identification documents to verify the identity of the registrant.
In this guide, we will provide a comprehensive list of valid identification documents for the purpose of voter registration, along with additional provisions for those who may not possess these specific forms of identification.
LIST OF VALID IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS
3. PWD ID Card
4. Student's ID card or library card, signed by the school authority
6. LTO Driver's license/Student Permit
9. SSS/GSIS ID or other UMID card
10. Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP) ID card
11. Professional Regulatory Commission
12. Certificate of Confirmation issued by the National Commission on Indigenous Peoples (NCIP) for members of ICCS or IPs
13. Barangay Identification/Certification with photo
14. Any other government issued valid IDs.
Community tax certificate (cedula), PNP clearance and employee's ID are not accepted.
In the absence of any of the above-mentioned identification documents, the applicant may be identified under oath by any registered voter of the precinct where he/she intends to be registered or by any of his/her relatives within the 4th civil degree of consanguinity or affinity. No registered voter or relative shall be allowed to identify more than 3 applicants.
ATTRACTIONS TO SEE IN MANILAKlook.com
It is important for individuals to be aware of the various valid identification documents accepted for voter registration to ensure a smooth and inclusive process.
By providing a comprehensive list, along with provisions for those who may not possess these specific forms of identification, election authorities can promote greater participation and inclusivity in the electoral process.
For further questions and other inquiries, you can reach COMELEC thru the following: