Below is the schedule for the last batch of weddings for the year 2023.
Here's a step-by-step guide when visiting City Hall:
1. Complete the Marriage Requirements:
- Obtain and complete the marriage requirements provided by the City Civil Registration Office (CCRO).
2. Attend a Family Planning Seminar:
- Pay a fee of P100 and participate in a family planning seminar conducted by the Makati Social Welfare Department (MWSD).
3. Obtain a Marriage License:
After completing the process:
- CCRO will endorse the documents to the Office of the Mayor (OM).
- You will be given the option to choose three dates for your wedding.
- Mayor Abby will assign a date based on the available schedule.
- An OM staff member will contact you to confirm your wedding day.
- Don't forget to wear a face mask on your wedding day.
- Adhere to physical distancing and other minimum public health protocols.
For inquiries, feel free to call the City Civil Registration Office (CCRO) at 8870-1305 or the Office of the Mayor (OM) at 8870-1102.
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, and may it be a #MASSayang celebration!